Chapter 13

I sighed, looking around the room to make sure everything was packed. The day has finally come, where tomorrow I will have to go back home and leave Louis behind. The past week has been amazing, spending as much time as possible with him. I placed my bag onto the floor before sitting on the bed.

"Jaden, you done packing?" I called to the other room.

"Almost!" He said back and I sighed, lying back on the bed.

"Come on! I want to go see Louis!" I whined. Okay so I have sort of turned into the child now. All I want to do is see Louis.

"But I want to go on some rides!!!" Jaden whined.

"We will! I promise!" I said as Jaden walked into my room. He smiled and walked to the door and I smiled following behind him. When we got down to the lobby, caught site of Louis talking to his boss. They seemed to be having a serious conversation, so Jaden and I went to the restaurant to meet Cara and Calvin.

"Morning!" I said, helping Jaden with his chair.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Cara asked and I nodded.

"All packed up and ready to head home?" Calvin asked looking at Jaden and Jaden grinned, nodding excitedly. Cara gave me a small look to say she knew how I was feeling but I doubt she has any idea on how I'm feeling.

"I cannot allow it Louis!" I turned my head to see Louis and his boss walking in.

"Why not? That's bullshit!!" He argued and I sighed.

"We will discuss this later. Right now, you have a job to do." His boss said before storming off. Louis ran his fingers through his hair before looking up and making eye contact. He smiled, gesturing for me to go over.

"How about I meet you guys in hour?" I turned to talk to Cara and she smiled nodding.

"Of course. I will send you text on where we will be." She said and I smiled, ruffling Jaden's hair before standing up and walking over to Louis, who smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I need to go get ready for work." He said and I nodded, as we walked out the hotel.

"What was going on with your boss this morning?" I asked as we walked. Louis entwined our fingers together, swinging our arms slightly.

"Ag he is just being stubborn. I wanted the day off today but he 'can't allow that' apparently." He said and I smiled, kissing his temple.

"Then I am just going to have hang out with Peter Pan for a while." I said and he chuckled. We both walked into the dressing room and luckily we were the only ones in there. Louis grabbed his costume and sighed.

"I hate putting this thing on, the tights are such a mission." He said and I smiled.

"Its worth it in the end." I explained and he glared at me playfully.

"Don't worry I will turn away." I said but Louis just placed his hands on my shoulders and kissed my neck.