Chapter 14

"I can't believe I just did that..." I mumbled, stumbling from the ride to sit on a bench. I felt really sick after being on the ride and Louis didn't look much better, but Jaden was smiling from ear to ear and right there I knew I did the right thing, even if I feel so sick. Louis sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I really don't feel well..." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Makes the pair of us then..." I said, placing my hand on his thigh.

"That was so awesome!!!" Jaden shouted in excitement and I smiled, as he ran to Cara and Calvin all excited. Cara smiled at me before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Louis we are not paying you to just sit around!" I opened my eyes to see his boss walking towards us looking angry.

"Sir its not what it looks like..." He began but his boss shook his head.

"We had this discussion this morning Louis. You are on your final warning!!" He shouted and Louis sighed, standing up.

"Do I make myself clear? One more wrong and you are fired! Got it!" His boss snapped and Louis nodded quickly, watching his boss walk away. Louis sighed before standing up.

"I better get back to work..." He said softly and I smiled, trying to stand up but failing slightly as my head spun.

"You going to be alright?" He asked and I smiled.

"Always. Don't worry about me..." I said, as he bent down and captured my lips with his in a gentle kiss.

"Love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too." I said before watching Louis run the other way, putting his hat back on. I leaned back and closed my eyes, feeling my head spin.

"You don't look well dad..." Jaden said and I chuckled.

"I don't feel very well bud." I said and he sighed.

"Would you rather go back to the hotel dad? I don't mind if we go back..." Jaden said sitting next to me. I opened my eyes to look at him and smiled, ruffling his hair.

"How about, you go with mum and I will head back for a while. I will be back once I feel better..." I said and he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry dad, I shouldn't of made you go on that ride." Jaden said and I sighed, hugging him to my side.

"I would never of changed that. I was happy to go with you, just don't have the head or stomach for things like that anymore..." I said and he giggled.

"Go on, go join your mum. I will see you later bud." I said and he smiled, running off. I took a deep breath before standing up and slowly made my way to the hotel. I caught sight of Liam as he dropped a couple of people off, I waved at him and he smiled. I climbed onto the golf cart and sighed.

"Can you please take me to the hotel?" I asked and Liam chuckled, before driving off.