Love

1 year, 12 months, 52 weeks, and 365 days. That's how long you've been with Evan. Crazy to think about, I know. Yet somehow, Evan made every kiss feel like the first one. Every touch, sending electricity throughout your body. Every time you two fucked, it would top the last one. "Baby, what are you thinking about?" Evan asked, finally breaking you out of your trance. "Oh, nothing." You blushed a little. "Just how crazy it is that today's our one year anniversary." You stated causing you both to smile widely. "And I'll make it the best one yet." He stated, kissing your temple. "Promise?" You challenged. "How about you get upstairs and I'll show you a little preview of tonight?" He asked smirking, his voice laced with cockiness. You smiled and walked up the stairs.
••••••
Afterwards, your legs still shaking you slid into your dress. A simple maxi dress, showing off your curves and making you feel beautiful. You kept your hair simple and wore it like you would every other day, but a little neater. You slipped on some sandals and went down the stairs. "You're so beautiful, darlin'." Evan spoke smiling. His outfit just as simple as yours. "Thanks, baby. But nowhere near as handsome as you are." You said, reaching the bottom of the stairs and taking his hand into yours. He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist instead. You two walked out and drove the short distance to the beach. You hopped out and walked along the coast with Evan. "Why are we even star gazing when the most beautiful of all beauties is standing right next to me?" He said simply, holding you to him. "You're just tryna get laid." You said, pushing his shoulder lightly blushing like crazy. "Aw, you know me so well, YN." He joked back, pulling you in for a kiss. You smiled in the kiss and pulled away from him, "Well, it's working." You whispered. "Good thing I brought a blanket in the car so I could get laid, right here on this very beach." He smiled. "You did not!" You said laughing. He just smiled proudly. "Of course you did." You shook your head, smiling. "I'll go and get it. Stay right here babe!" He said, jogging back up to the car. You shook your head laughing, how did you get so lucky? Seconds later Evan returned, blanket in hand. He laid the blanket down and sat down. You sat down by him. "I love you, YN. I just wanted you to know that.." He stated simply, turning your head to face his. "I love you too, Evan. I love you so much.." You said leaning in for the kiss. His lips connected with yours, feeling that familiar electricity ignite your need for him. The kiss slowly picked up as his tongue slid into your mouth. He grabbed your waist and laid you down, crawling on top of you. His hands roamed your body excitedly, causing you to let out a few moans. "You're my everything." He mumbled, kissing down your jaw line. "My sanity." kissing behind your ear and down your neck. "My one and only." Nipping at your collarbones. "My forever." Down to your chest, pulling your dress down to reveal more. You were thankful you didn't wear a bra today. "My love." Taking your nipple into his mouth, as he gently massages both breasts. You moan quietly, "E-Evan.." You bite your lip and tilt your head back. "My future wife." he mumbles before switching breasts. You wrap your hands around in his hair. "You're so beautiful." He says, leaving your breasts and moving your dress down further. He kisses down your stomach, "You're everything I could ever want and so much more." He slides your dress all of the way off and rubs your thighs, setting up. "More beautiful than all of the stars in all of the universes. Better than anything any artist could ever drawn up. Gorgeous in each and every way." You shuddered under his touch. Your skin was burning, burning for his touch or because of his words? you'll never know. He slid your underwear off, the removed his shirt. "I'm in complete and total love with you." He stated, unzipping his pants, pushing them down just enough for his erection to plop out. "I-i love you too, Evan. You're everything to me and more. Please make love to me, show me your undying love for me. Show me what your words can't." You practically moaned for him. He smiled and kissed you, slowly pushing himself in. You gasped giving him the chance to slide his tongue in your mouth, which he took happily. He pushed further into you, until he was balls deep. He started at a small pace, disconnecting his lips from yours to let out a small whimper. He sucked down your neck as your clawed your nails down his back. He groaned and went quicker, rubbing your clit slowly. "You drive me fucking crazy, YN."he growled in your ear. You moaned in response, the new love bites stinging your neck. He went quicker, his breathing becoming labored. You whimpered, little high pitched uh's and moans of his name. Keeping it as quiet as you could. You closed your eyes, feeling the way he loved you. A sheer layer of sweat formed on both you and him. "I've never loved someone so much and never will again." He said breathlessly, you just nodded frantically as your high was approaching. He delivered quick, hard, thrusts into you. You arched your back and screamed in pleasure as he smirked, "Shh, princess." He cooed, smirking. He leant down and kisses your ear, whispering while doing so, "Cum for me, baby.." which you happily obliged to, beckoning him to his orgasm. The waves of pleasure racked through both of y'all's bodies. Once your breathing calmed down and evan slipped your dress back on. Me laid by you, pulling you into his chest. "Your present is at the house, sorry I forgot it.." He said, teetering on the edge of sleep. "I couldn't ask for me anyway." You yawned. "You're all I could ever want, baby." He smiled hearing your words of praised. "The same goes to you, babygirl, and so much more.