Movie Night teasing

Ah, Thursday Night, Movie Night. A thing that Evan started, when filming for AHS started up again. He was gone a lot, but he sure as hell made sure to be home every Thursday night. "Which movie now, babe?" You asked cuddled up to Evan, he has his arm around you, holding you. "I don't know, let's watch... Hm, Harry Potter??" He asks flipping through them. "Yeah, anything you want babe." You smile, you're well aware that you won't be watching the movie anyways. Evan turns on the movie and gets really into it. You could care less, you don't even know which movie it is. Your hand finds it's way to his inner thigh, mindlessly playing with the strings of his sweatpants. "Baby, quit it." He laughs moving your hand, you look up at him with faux innocence "Quit what, baby? I'm not doing anything.." an innocent smile. "You know exactly what you're doing, little girl, and you better quit it." oh. He's starting to get frustrated. That's exactly what you wanted. You looked back to the screen and smirked, your hand returning. Evan moved it, you moved it back, palming him slowly and gently. He groaned "YN," he rasped. "Fucking stop." You smirked and picked up your pace, enjoying the effect you were having on him. "Oh, but I love you, Evan, you've been working so hard and I love you.." You smirk slipping your hand into his boxers. His yanks your hand out. "No. Not tonight. No." You dropped your jaw, did he really not want this? You crawl on his lap anyways. You face the tv, leaning back into him. He wraps his arm around your waist. Another idea. You take his hand and bring it down to your clothed womanhood. You lean back and whisper in his ear, "please, baby?" He shakes his head no and withdraws his hand. You roll your eyes and huff. "Maybe later," he whispered down to you. Another idea. You slowly rocked your hips, ""trying to get comfortable"". You smiled at the feeling of how hard his dick had become. "I love you," you said smiling, moving a little more. "I-i lo-love you too, baby." He stammered, he's really trying to fight this. You moved again, acting like you were contemplating getting up, but really just rocking on him. "Goddamn, you sure are persistent, babygirl." He said, holding your hips in place. "Alright, before you make me cum in my pants, get the fuck up stairs and be naked by the time I'm up there. And I swear to god, YN, touch yourself once and you're not getting anything." He says seriously. You jump up and run under stairs shedding layers of clothes, you were naked in no time. You laid on the bed and just waiting. 5 minutes pass and still nothing. "What the fuck, Evan? Where are you?" You called back. "This is my favourite part, babe! Give me a couple minutes." Oh hell fucking no. You get up and walk down the stairs. You turn off the tv from the body of your stairs earning a groan from Evan. "I told you to stay upstairs." "I'm not gonna just chill on the bed, naked and aching for you, while you just sit your happy ass down here!" You say annoyed. He sighs. "Upstairs. Now." He gets up, actually following you upstairs this time. He slaps your ass, you gasp smiling, finally getting the touch you've been craving. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for awhile, let alone want to fuck again." He growled, making you bite your lip, "please do, baby." you mumbled, you got into the room and laid down on the bed. He took his shirt off and walked over to you. He crawled on top of your body and kissed your nose then jawline, all the way down to your neck and down your chest; instantly connecting his mouth to your nipple. You gasped and arched your back, "H-holy sh-shit, Evan!" you tangled your hands in his hair. "Mm, you like that princess?" He smirked as you nodded. He paid the same attention to the other breast, his hand ghostly your budding clit. You moaned loudly, arching your back, lightly pulling on his hair. He detached his mouth and look you into his eyes, "Ride my face, princess. I love how you pull my hair when you can't take the pleasure I'm giving you." He smirked as you feebly nodded and sat up. He laid down, pushing his pants and boxers down, freeing himself. You positioned yourself on his face, breathing hard. He grabbed your hips and pulled you to him. His tongue exploring you in all the right ways. With one hand you pulled on his hair, while the other found his dick, he moaned in you as you quickly pumped his dick. "F-fuck-fucking shit, YN," he moaned breathlessly against your dripping heat. You sat up off of him and turned around, getting into the 69 position. He quickly re attached his mouth onto your aching clit, you arched your back moaning loudly. You forced yourself to go down and suck on him. You quickly sucked him, hallowing your cheeks and fondling his balls, pulling out all of the stops. His obsessive moans inside of you pushed you other the edge quickly. You took your mouth off of him and moaned, resting your head against his thigh, whimpering as his worked you through your orgasm. You hands never ceasing their movements around his dick. Once you came down a little, he removed you from him, smirking he sat you on the bed. "Such a persistent little girl, for me." He takes as you rolled you on to your stomach. He pulled your hips up so your ass was in the air. He gave it a quick hard slap. "I was tryin to watch a fucking movie, little girl." he growled out, causing you to whimper. "I-i'm sorry, baby, I just needed your touch so ba— oh my god!" You moaned as he gave you a quick seat agin. "I don't want your excuses, princess." He grab a nearby bandana, you left those things everywhere; and tied your hands together behind your back, pushing your face into the blankets. He took the head of his cock and teased you with it lightly: up, down, up, down. You moaned shakily, "Baby, pl-please.." You begged. He smirked and slid just the head in, teasing further. "Fu-fuck!" You gasped. He slid into you fully, then withdrew all the way. "Ev—" you were quickly cut off as he slammed back into you. He slapped your ass and relentlessly slammed into you. You screamed out in pleasure, arching you back. He grabbed your hair and pulled it, lifting your face out of the blankets. "You like being fucked, like a whore, Princess??" He smirked. "Fuck, yes! Evan!! Baby, harder." You dared, he tightened the grip on your hair and went harder, faster. Your legs were shaking as he grunted, pushing himself further. "I-IM GONNA— UHHHH!" High pitched moans escaped your lips as he pushed you closer and closer to your high. "C-cum for me, babygirl." He cooed into your ear, breathing heavily. You let go with one final breathy moan. Evan came shortly after you did, gasping your name. He pulled out and laid down beside you, "Happy?" He said, a stupid grin on his face. "There's never a time that you don't make me happy, Evan." You said, your voice cracking slightly. "Aw, did I make my princess lose her voice?" He smirked, brushing your hair out of your face. "Fuck you, Evan." You said with a little laugh. "Hm, round two? Really, YN? I thought I did a pretty good job of destroying you the first time."