Awards and rewards

"Babe, I don't wanna go!" Evan whined as you buttoned up his tux jacket, straightening it out. "It'll be okay, baby." You laughed and patted his chest, "Now go, and have an amazing time. And if you come back with an award, best believe I'll have a little reward for you when you get back." You smirked, leaning up to kiss him. "Mm, is that so?" He asked his hands traveling down your back and on to your ass. "Very much so, now go, you're gonna be late!" You kissed him again, he pulled away and slapped your ass with his amazing hands; smirking as you gasped. He quickly turned and walked to the door before you could do anything. You sighed and shook your head. You made your way to the couch of your hotel room and turned the tv on, and tuned it to the channel the awards show was on. You got up and mindlessly made a bowl of cereal and started watching the ceremony.
••••
Time flew and it was time for the last award, Best Actor Of The Year. Evan has got every award he was nominated for and you couldn't be more proud.
"Whoo! Actor Of The Year, what an honor to present this award! Maybe one day I could even get it." The announcer laughed and winked, making the crowd laugh. "Oh my god! The winner for this is super hot and such an amazing actor, he definitely deserved this. For his role in the on going series "American Horror Story"," you squealed knowing Evan had it in the bag. "Best Actor goes to..... Evan Peters!" The announcer smiled and cheered, as did you. "That's my baby!" You screamed happily. The cameras panned to Evan as he smiled widely practically running to the stage. "I couldn't thank everyone enough! Shout outs to everyone who helped me get where I am right now. And to my beautiful YN, I hope you're watching this right now, I love you, princess." Evan smiled, said one last thanks then went backstage. You smiled ever so widely and ran to the bathroom and stripped down. You sent a quick nude snapchat to Evan, "congrats 😁👏" you captioned it, you sent it and then laid on your bed and took another one, "i'm ready for you, baby 😏" you knew if he got them and read them in time, he'd be back in 20 minutes. But fuck, thinking about everything he could do to you had you feeling some type of way already and you couldn't wait 20 minutes. Your fingers wandered down your body to where you craved for Evan's touch. You toyed with your clit, like Evan did causing a moan to escape your lips. If Evan knew you were doing this, he most definitely give you a little swat on the ass. He hated when you touched yourself and he couldn't see it, the image of you touching yourself moaning his name was all he ever needed anytime he had to get himself off. He loved it. Once you were wet enough, you slid a finger in and moaned Evan's name. You picked up your pace and slowly added another one, "fuck, shit, hell, damn! Oh my god, Evan, baby, please!" You moaned throwing your head back. "Fuck, baby. A-Another finger, I know you can take three.." He replied, you screamed and jumped up. "When did you get in here!? Holy hell, you scared me to death!" You screamed at him, breathing hard. "I didn't tell you to stop, YN." He commands, you swallow and lay back down and slowly get the work. You looked at Evan and bit your lip at the huge bulge growing in his suit pants. His cock probably red and leaking precum, as it's being ignored. Your mouth watered at the thought and you slowly pushed in a third finger, screaming in pleasure and gripping the sheets, "fuck, Evan! Baby please touch me, or let me touch you, I just wanna please my winner, mm baby please!" You moaned, going faster, imagining Evan fucking you relentlessly into oblivion. "Not until you cum on those pretty little fingers of yours, baby." He said biting his lip, you looked over at him and your eyes widened and your pace quickened when you saw him. His red veiny cock in his hand, him pumping it quickly, with it leaking it's beautiful juices. "I know you want my cock baby, my cock wants you too.. So you better hurry up for me, YN." He cooed, pumping faster swiping his thumb across the tip and rubbing the precum around it like you would, you groaned and threw your head back, going quickly, curling your fingers. Forcing them into you deeper, hitting your spot just like Evan would. "Fuck!!! I'm going to cum, baby!" You arched your back going faster, you brought your other hand up to your clit and rubbed the sensitive bud, quickly. You screamed with pleasure and came hard, squirting a little. Evan let out an animalistic moan, watching you squirt like that. He soon came too, panting your name. You stood up and walked over to him, "fuck me. Now." You said, pressing your lips to his in hunger and lust. He pushed you back on the bed and kissed you hard. He starting grinding against you quickly and moaned in your mouth. "H-holy hell, please." You said breathlessly. Evan slid his now fully erect boner into you, moaning deeply throwing his head back; as you did the same. "Fu-uck!" He groaned and thrust in quickly. He had one hand up by your hand the other gripping your hips, tightly. He started fucking you relentlessly, just like you had imagined. "E-Evan! Mo-more! Pl-please! Fuck!!" You moaned, he flipped you two over and let you ride. You went up his dick all the way then plopped back down, makin you both erupt into a chorus of moans. You placed a hand on his chest and bounced on his dick. You screamed in pure bliss, throwing your head back. You rolled your hips, biting your lip. You were teetering on the brink of your next orgasm and you were trying to prolong it, to see if you could make yourself squirt again. "Y-YN," Evan moaned, breathlessly. You hummed in response and slowly and gently, slid up and down on his shaft. "Faster, YN, faster." He groaned. You shook your head no and reached back to fondle his balls a little as your walls clenched against him. He moaned in surprise and pleasure. You leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "What? No spankens for being a bad girl and finger fucking herself when she couldn't wait for you? Hm, baby boy?" You kissed his ear lightly and then rode him quick and hard, still in shock for your dirty talk, he couldn't even warn you before he burst his load into you. Triggering your orgasm to finally come, making you squirt all of your juices out. Evan moaned watching you, your and his chests both, heaving, struggling to get some air. "Fucking Christ, YN!" He said finally. He slowly pulled you off of his now soft dick and laid you on the bed, he turned you over and slapped your ass hard, the sting electrifying every nerve in your body. "You want a punishment? You got it." He smirked, getting up to get some of your favourite toys. "Evan, baby," you said biting your lip, "Yeah, princess??" He said rummaging through a drawer by your bed. "Congratulations, baby. You deserved that award so much. You work so hard and I love you so much." You smiled as he looked at you, his face in a beautiful smile. "I love you too, babygirl. I love you so much. thank you." He smiled and held up a pair of handcuffs that you got his for the last award he had won, smirking, "Now, round two??"