Tate Langdon

I sat in my last class of the day, for the first time in two weeks, and glanced at the clock every five minutes. I was bursting with anticipation to get out and go home. Tate and I have a special evening planned. When my professor finally dismissed class, I shot out of my seat and grabbed my bag, running out of the door. On the walk home I had some Nirvana blaring through my headphones. Tate got me into them, and they were really good. I knew I had a huge grin plastered on my face, like one of an amused child, and I didn't care. I think Tate and I are going to have sex tonight. When I saw my house towering over the roofs of my neighbors, it took all I had to not run the rest of the way. Can you have sex with a ghost? I guess we'll find out. I opened up the gate and ran up the stairs to the front door. I was humming a song as I burst through the door and almost ran into my dad.
"Hey, kiddo. Why are you in such a good mood?" He asked me, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Dunno, just a good day." I smiled back at him.
"Well it's good to see you like this, Y/N, it really is. Hey listen, your mom and I are going out on a date tonight and we'll be gone all night. Is that okay with you?" Okay? That's perfect.
"Of course, dad. You guys deserve it!" I punched his arm and he walked away laughing and shaking his head. I ran upstairs to my room and threw the door open. I'll admit I was a little upset when I didn't see Tate sitting on my bed, like always. Probably just waiting for my parents to leave. I dropped my bag by my door and walked over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tight black tshirt and headed to the bathroom. When I showered I washed away all the stress of the school day and felt even better when I stepped out, if that's possible. I dried off and brushed my teeth, dressing in the outfit I had chosen for myself. I would have dressed up but Tate liked seeing me dressed down. He said it made me look natural and relaxed, and I wasn't going to complain. I heard my moms voice from downstairs.
"Honey, your dad and I are headed out now. Have a good night. We love you and we'll see you in the morning." I peeked my head around the staircase so she could see me.
"I love you guys too, have fun!" She smiled and walked away. I listened for them to grab their coats and shut the door. When I heard the lock click over, I ran into my bedroom.
"Tate!" I called out while I was running, but there was no answer. When I burst through the door I saw him standing there in the corner. He was wearing jeans and a plain gray shirt. He had a goofy grin on his usually bored and sad face. I walked over to him.
"Hey, kitten." He said, smiling down at me. He ran a thumb over my cheek bone. "You are so beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my nose. I stared into his big, brown eyes and felt my heart melt. Who knew a ghost could make me feel this way? I laughed to myself. "Well?" He said, opening his arms wide, as if showing me something. I took a look around my room and saw what he meant. While I was showering he had taken it upon himself to light a bunch of candles

and put rose petals all over the floor and on the bed. There was soft music in the background. It was so romantic.
"Oh, Tate.. It's so beautiful!" I said running to smell the candle

closest to me. He watched me with a smile on his face. "What?" I asked, grinning.
"Nothing. I just love you, Y/N"
"I love you too, Tate." He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my ear.
"Ready for our night?" He whispered. It sent a shiver down my spine. In a good way. I nodded my head yes, smiling. He spun me around and kissed me. It was a deep, loving kiss. His tongue traced the outline of my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let him in, which he accepted. Our tongues danced with each other for a while and he slowly walked me backwards to the bed. He laid me down and continued

kissing me. He was smoothing my hair back from my face. The kiss went on for a long time, but not too long. It was like he knew exactly what he was doing. The kiss was sexy, and exotic. He took my lower lip in between his teeth and bit down softly, I heard a moan escape my throat. How did I get so lucky?His hand traveled

from my face down the entire length of my torso. He went slow, touching all the right spots. Grazing his fingers down my neck, and tracing my collar bone. Running his hand over my breasts, and down my side. He stopped at my waist. I ran my hand down the back of his head and onto is back. I started to pull his shirt up when he stopped kissing me and sat up, pulling the shirt off himself. He laid back down and went to kissing my jaw line, and my neck. He worked his hand up my shirt and pulled it over my head. He reached around to unclip my bra. It came off with a snap of his fingers. I shuddered. He cupped a warm hand over my right breast and squeezed. I sighed into his hair. He was still kissing my neck and moving down, to my collar bone. When his mouth reached my nipple, he closed it over and flicked it with his tongue. I closed my eyes and let the feelings take over. I was on the edge of the bed, with my legs hanging over and Tate got on his knees, pulling my sweat pants down. Then my underwear. I kept my legs shut, because I was a little embarrassed.
"Are you okay? We don't have to do this Y/N." He asked me, concerned.
"No, I want to. It's just a little weird for my first time. Nobody has ever seen me naked."
"I'm the first, and only one." He whispered, separating my legs. He lowered his head and kissed my thighs. This feels so good. I could feel my thighs trembling and the evidence of my arousal was leaking onto the sheets. He positioned himself comfortably and lifted my legs, and rested them on his shoulders.
"Are you ready?" He looked up at me. I chewed on my lower lip and shook my head. He lowered his head and kissed my sensitive skin

in between my thighs. I was trembling all over now. His tongue separated the folds and found what it was looking for, and I gasped and reached out to my sides and gripped the sheets. He circled his warm tongue around the little nub and I moaned his name. He kept up his rhythm and I could feel a warmth building. It started in my toes and worked it's way up. I grabbed for his hair.
"Tate, oh my god." He poked his head up, causing me to whimper at the loss of the sensation.
"Are you going to come?"
"I thought so." I pouted.
"Not yet." He stood up and dropped his pants, freeing his entire body for my eyes to admire. He was so sexy. His skin stretched over the muscles in his chest, and abdomen. i sat up and reached out to touch it. His body quivered when I did. I looked down at his fully erect member. It was impressive. It was thick and long, a bead of white pre-cum formed at the tip. He rubbed his thumb over it and it was gone. I grabbed his hand and isolated his pointer finger. A trick I learned thanks to the internet. I put his finger in my mouth, and sucked a little. I felt stupid, but when I looked at the pleasure on Tate's face I got confident. I dropped his hand and pulled him by the waist over to me. When the tip of his cock was right at my mouth, I took a deep breath and just went with it. I closed my mouth over the tip and licked it. It was salty.
"Oh god.." I heard him say through clenched teeth. It turned me on even more knowing I was giving him this pleasure. I tried a little more, and he put a hand around the back of my head, grasping at my hair.
"Jesus, Y/N" He pulled himself out of my mouth and pushed me on the bed. "I can't take it anymore." He climed over top of me and inserted two fingers. They slid right in. The pressure of it caused me to gasp. "You like that, kitten?" I nodded my head, quickly.
"I want more, Tate.. I want all of you.." He took the fingers out and lowered himself. He grabbed my hips and pulled them, so my ass was resting on his thighs. He took his cock and ran it up and down my quivering slit, covering himself in my juices. He was breathing hard and so was I. He put the tip right at my opening and pushed himself in. I yelled out at the pressure, and grabbed onto his forearms. He opened his mouth and let out a moan. He lowered his face to mine and kissed me, deeply. I tasted myself on his tongue. He pushed in even further and I dug my nails into his back. It was a lot to get used to, but as soon as I did I was moaning his name in pleasure. He was kissing my neck and pumping himself into me.
"Y/N god you feel so good."
"Oh Tate."
He growled into my neck at the sound of his name coming out of my mouth. He reached his hand in between our bodies and found the nub he was playing with earlier. He swirled it around and pressed into it. My hips bucked and my walls clenched around his cock.
"Fuck. Are you gonna come?" He looked at me and I nodded my head, vigorously. He pumped faster and harder. "Come for me kitten." He whispered into my ear, and I let out a moan. "Purr for me." I moved my head to the side and dug my nails into his back more. I could feel the pressure building and I had never felt anything like it. "Come on kitten, I know you want to." With that I let the pleasure take over.
"Oh fuck Tate." I whispered into his ear and he let out a little yell as I felt a warm liquid separate from my own fill me up. He slowly stopped pumping and pulled out. He laid next to me and kissed my sweetly.
"Are you okay Y/N? Did I hurt you?" He was so concerned.
"No, Tate. Thank you. I love you." I kissed his nose and he chuckled.
"I love you too."