Breaking and entering

My window creaked a little as it was opened. I wasn't worried because it was my boyfriend, Tate. His head soon poked through the window, and I chuckled as he smiled at me creepy-like. I love him, and he knows that I won't ever reject him. Soon the rest of his body came through, and I eyed him hungrily. Tonight my parents wanted to go out on a date, and wouldn't be back until tomorrow. It was Valentines day, and they were getting a hotel.
"Happy Cupid day," I said as Tate shut my window. He chuckled, and kissed me roughly. I kissed back, and his hands went to my ass, squeezing roughly. He liked to dominate, and I liked to be dominated. Tate laid me back on my bed, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Mhm, gonna fuck you so hard," he growled as he kissed down to my neck, and bit down, drawing blood. I moaned, and he roughly rubbed himself against me. Since I knew he was coming, I was just sitting in my bed with only lace panties on. Tate grinned, and took a nipple in his mouth, suckling gently. I bit my lip, and threaded my fingers in his hair. We didn't talk much, there was no need.
He roughly ripped my panties off, and unbuckled his pants. I pulled his hair, and he moaned, moving his mouth back to my lips. I untangled one of my hands, and moved it down so I could shove his boxers down. As soon as they were out of the way, I moved him so he was at my entrance, and he started thrusting in roughly. I closed my eyes at the bit of pain, and he slowed down a little. Soon I had my eyes open, and he grinned. I moved my legs higher up so they were around his ribs, and he thrusted especially hard. I started screaming in pleasure. He hoisted himself onto his elbows, and I gasped at the feeling of him hitting my g-pot. And he started pistoning so he hit it every time.
Soon enough he had me screaming loudly, and he moved one of his hands to rub my clit hard. Almost immediately I was cumming, and gasping his name. He grunted, and his thrusts became sloppy, and he quickly set me into another orgasm, this one triggering his own. He thrusted a few more times to prolong his, and then he rolled over and collapsed next to me on my bed.
We laid there for a few minutes, gasping for breath. But too soon, Tate was standing up. I looked at him sadly, but he just started taking the rest of his clothes off. He looked over at me, and smiled lovingly before taking off his shirt, and laying back in his spot next to me. I rolled so I could lay my head on his chest, and I smiled happily.
"I love you," I whispered, and he started stroking my back.
"I love you too," Tate whispered back, and I fell asleep listening to him breathing.