Kit Walker

You woke up late after a long night with your boyfriend, Kit. When you sat up, you winced a little. Kit had never been much of a gentle lover, but you didn't mind. Kit had already got up and left for work. There was a single red rose sitting on his side of the pillow. You smiled and picked it up, smelling it. 'He's so sweet' you thought to yourself. Kit had an early shift at the gas station, which was unusual, he was normally a night person. You took it as an opportunity to do something nice for the love of your life, and you got out of bed. You were wearing only one of Kit's button up shirts, and it was a little chilly this morning. You shut the window and stripped down walking to the bathroom, to take a shower. Once you were done, you pulled on your underwear, and a flowery dress that you kept at Kits house. You got to work, cleaning the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom, the kitchen, and making lunch. You decided on a small ham, with mashed potatoes and corn and green beans. Kit would be getting off soon, considering you'd pretty much slept most of the early afternoon away and you were patiently waiting for him to walk through the door.
"Y/N, wow. Somethin' smells good." Kit sang out as he walked through the door. You jumped up and bounded over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.
"I figured I could make you lunch and clean the house since ya know you're kind of an alright boyfriend, I guess." You smiled at him.
"Oh is that so? 'Kind of an alright boyfriend, you guess?'" He smiled back, the dimples in his cheeks caving in, and his brown eyes sparkling with amusement. "Let's not forget who puts up with your ass." he winked at you.
"I don't forget. I put up with YOU." He had moved his hand down your body to the small of your back, and with your last comment he flicked his wrist and slapped your behind, making you jump and laugh. "Eat, Kit. I slaved over it all morning."
"I kinda wanted to eat something else." He whispered into your ear, making you shiver. His voice made your belly do a flip, and a warmth course through your veins. He brought his lips down to your neck and planted tiny, wet kisses all over. He still had his hand on your behind, and he began squeezing it, and then took his other hand and squeezed your breasts. You brought your hands up to his hair and had cocked your head to the side so he could get every inch of sensitive skin. Kit had brought his hand up your dress now and moved your underwear out of the way. One long finger found your entrance and slid inside, causing the juices that were building up to leak out, and cover your outside. Your legs felt weak, and you gasped at the pressure he was applying to the walls of your insides with his finger.
"Kit.. I spent so long on lunch.." You whispered, barely able to form words.
"You feel so good." He spoke back, not acknowledging what you had said. He pulled his finger out, causing you to exclaim disappointedly at the loss of pleasure. He lifted you up and walked you to the bedroom, laying you down softly on the bed. He slid your dress off, exposing your breasts. Your nipples were hard and sensitive. He took one between his teeth and you braced yourself for the painful pleasure that was going to come next, but it didn't. Kit had taken it between his teeth, and closed his lips around it, flicking the tip with his tongue, and traveling his hand down your side slowly. When was done giving your nipple attention he kissed you down your belly and to your thighs. He got off the bed and pulled you close to the edge, kneeling in front of you. He slowly parted your legs, eyeing your exposed bits with complete admiration. He leaned in and kissed you in between the legs, letting his hot breath escape onto your skin. He closed your eyes and let the sensations take over. Kit touched his tongue to your little nub and licked, slowly and passionately. He brought a finger up and inside your entrance, pressing on the insides in that special spot. You clutched onto the bedsheet and threw your head back.
"Oh kit.." You could feel the warmth building, and your toes curling. You arched your back and let the pleasure take over, loosing yourself to the sensations. Kit kept up the rhythm with his tongue and his finger throughout, making your orgasm last longer. You were letting out gasps of air, after no longer being able to make any noises. You felt your orgasm weaken at least four times, but Kit kept it going, making it build up again and again. Sweat was dripping off your back onto the sheets, and your legs had turned into jello. 'I'm not going to be able to walk after this' You thought. The feeling weakened again for the fifth time, and you started to straighten out your back, when Kit pressed on the spot again and your hands tangled up in his hair, and your back arched again.
"Kit.. Please.." You wanted to feel him inside of you. Not just his finger, but you wanted all of him. "Please, fuck me.." Kit slowly pulled his finger out and stopped flicking his tongue against your clit. He brought his face up to yours and you were breathing heavily, and raggedly. He caressed your face gently, and smiled.
"Turn around." He ordered, as he sat up and took his belt off, throwing it to the side. He undid his pants and kicked them off. Lastly, his boxer came down springing his impressive member free. It was thick and long, and a single bead of cum had formed at the tip. You sat up and licked it off. Kits breath caught in his throat, and he put his hand on your mouth, holding your jaw in place. "Turn around, Y/N." He said softly, but with force. You did as he said, and laid on your belly. He got between your legs and pulled your waist up to his. He parted your legs a little wider and ran his cock up and down your trembling slit, covering himself in your juices. You almost couldn't hold yourself up anymore, shaking with anticipation. He positioned himself, and pushed in. He slid inside and pushed the walls of your insides to their limits. You buried your face in the bed. Kit had put a hand on the small of your back to help keep his rhythm in place. He was pumping slowly. His breathing had become ragged, and he brought his hand around to your front, locating your clit, he rubbed it to the beat of his pumps, and you still had your face buried. The pleasure was overwhelming and your felt once again, an orgasm building. This would be the seventh one since you started fooling around. You brought your face up, for air and trying to catch your breath you felt your body give over to the warmth and your legs began shaking, you cried out in pleasure and felt tears stinging the corners of your eyes. Kit let out a low growl, and you felt warmth spreading through your insides, mixing with your own juices. When Kit pulled himself out you collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavy and trembling. You were exhausted, and felt like you couldn't move. Kit brought the covers up over you and laid down next to you, lighting a cigarette.
"Fun?" He asked, smiling down at you. You smiled back and he put his arm around you. "I figure I'd try something different and not be so rough." He kissed the top of your head. You closed your eyes and started to drift off to sleep. He got up and got himself some of the lunch you made for him. You slept for the rest of the day.