Surprise

"But, Evan! You said you'd come see me! I've been so excited all week, and now you're telling me I have to wait another week?" "Y/N, I'm sorry! Filming went a little over, we have to get this wrapped up, I can't just not be here! I'm kind of a big role this season!" "Fine. I guess, once again, I'll tell my friends they have to wait to meet you." "You knew exactly what you were getting into when you started dating me. An actor. I'm sorry." "It's whatever. I have class, I'll see you whenever you can get here." I clicked off of our video chat and slammed my computer shut. You might have overreacted a little. I crossed my arms and huffed. Evan was supposed to be done filming this season of AHS and he was supposed to come up to my college and meet my friends and actually spend time with me. I looked over at my bulletin board where pictures of Evan and I were tacked up all over. I grabbed my phone and my bag and walked out of my dorm room to my class.
During class, all I could think about was yelling at him. I didn't mean to be that way, I was just really upset. I missed him so much. The rest of the day went by in a blur, and all I wanted to do was go to my room, curl up in my blanket and sleep. I was sitting at a lunch table, reading about some stupid math problems that I didn't understand. "Hey! When are we gonna get meet Evan?!" I turned and saw my best friend running towards the table. "Not this week. He got caught up filming Horror Story." "Oh. That's a bummer. I'm sorry." "It's whatever." "Well, think about it this way- you're still dating a totally gorgeous, totally famous actor." She winked at me. I shrugged. We ate lunch together, and she helped me understand my math problems. When I got up to leave she came with me. She came back to my room with me, and we watched old horror movies and ate popcorn and drank some wine. I hadn't talked to Evan since the morning.
The next couple of days went by slowly. Evan was busy, so he wasn't able to talk. Four more days until he could come back. Four more days until I could finally hug him, and say I was sorry. When I woke up, I showered in the dorms bathroom, and did my morning routine. I had an early 9AM class and I was running late. When I finally ran through the door and took my seat, my professor gave me a look like "If you're late again, we're going to have a talk." He was a real asshole about tardiness. I sat through the class, not really listening to what was going on. I should have been, considering I had an exam coming up, but I was tired. When the class ended I didn't have another one until 3 PM so I headed back to my dorm room to take a nap. When I exited the building, someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground. I gasped out loud. "Hey, kitten" "Evan!" I squealed and turned my face, kissing him. He set me down and I faced him. "What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come see me for 4 more days!" "I know. But we ended quicker than we thought and I took the first flight out here!" "Evan, I'm sorry about blowing up at you. I was just so mad, and I'm stressed about classes and all that." "It's okay, I understand, kitten. Come on, I have a surprise for you." He winked at me and took my hand. We headed over to the parking lot, and he took me to his car. "What's the surprise?" I asked, eagerly. "Get in." I got in the passenger seat and he started the car. We drove off the campus, and took a turn on a deserted road. When we drove far enough, there was a little opening he drove into. He put the car in park and turned it off. "Evan, you're not gonna kill me are you? Like you're not some psychopath killer that I haven't got onto yet, are you?" He laughed and kissed me. He pushed his seat all the way back and pulled me onto his lap. "I have a dorm room, and a bed Ev. You know that right?" He laughed and kissed me harder. His erection growing against my thigh. "It's so much hotter if there's a possibility of getting caught" He ran his hand up my shirt, and under my bra. I let out a little moan at his touch. He unbuttoned my shorts and after a lot of struggle he got them off. He ran his thumb over my panties, touching sensitive skin. "Oh, Ev." He grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss. I reached down and undid his pants, reaching in and grabbing his cock. When I pulled it out, I ran my hands up and down it, causing his to gasp and bite his lip. He put his hands in my panties and slid a finger inside. He was kissing my neck and fingering me, pulling out every so often to play with my clit. When I'd had enough I moved my underwear to the side and sat down on his cock, without warning. It slid in, and filled me up. I moved my hips, making him moan into my neck. He rubbed his thumb over my clit in circles, and I wrapped my hands in his wavy hair. I could already feel my release coming up. I felt it in my toes and it ran all the way up my body. "Evan, I'm gonna come." "Me too kitten." He said through clenched teeth. I threw my head back and let my orgasm take over, his warm juices filled me up and mixed with my own. When we were done, we kissed for a while. "I love you Evan." "I love you too Y/N." He smiled at me. I got back into the passenger seat and fixed my hair. "Now, you have to meet my friends. They've been dying to see you." He laughed and started the car, looking behind him to back out. "Yes, dear."