Kinky Tate

It started off with a simple question while my parents packed to go visit some family in New York.
"Want to try something new?"
Which led to my current predicament, being tied to the four corners of my iron bed, face down, naked, and blindfolded. As soon as we couldn't hear my parents car anymore, Tate pulled out five scarves from my scarf collection, and had me strip naked. He had me lay on my stomach as he tied my wrists and ankles to the bed and blindfolded me. By the time he finished, there was a small puddle of my juices under me on my sheets.
"I'll be right back," he said, and left me there tired up. That was ten minutes ago, at least. I sighed again for what seemed like the thousandth time, and I hear the small click of my bedroom door shutting.
"Tate?" I ask, and feel his hands run up my calves.
"Safe word?" he asks, and I bite my lip.
"Pineapple," I say, and hear him chuckle.
"Okay. Not a sound," he says, and I nod. Tate moves his hand to my inner thigh, and I bite my lip. He moves it a little higher, and runs his fingers along my labia gently. I moan softly, and he pulls his hand away immediately. A few seconds later his hand comes down on my bare ass cheek. I squeak in shock, and he spanks me again. The puddle grows bigger and I bite my lip hard to hold in my moan.
"I told you, not a sound," he says, and I nod. He's quiet then, and I strain to hear what he's doing. There's clinking, and it sounds so familiar that I strain to remember what it is. It's quiet then, and after a few seconds, and then I feel his mouth on my thigh in an open mouthed kiss. I barely hold in a gasp, his mouth is so cold!
'Freaking ice,' I think, and Tate's mouth moves further up to where his mouth is on the bottom of my left butt cheek. He bites it hard, and I moan loudly. Tate pulls away, and spanks me again. I pull against my restraints, and try to rub my thighs together for some sort of friction. Tate chuckles behind me, and I feel his hand move between my thighs.
"You can talk now," he says, and I breath a sigh of relief.
He runs his fingers through my juices and inserts two fingers in me, causing me to moan. He doesn't move his fingers, just keeps them still inside my pussy. There's the clinking again, ice against glass I guess, and Tate's other hand brings an ice cube against the base of my spine. I gasp, and Tate inserts another finger in my soaking wet pussy. He runs the ice cube up my spine, and starts moving his finger in and out of me. I moan loudly, and squirm as the ice melts more and more. Tate keeps thrusting his fingers in me, and when the ice melts, he presses his hand against the base of my spine to hold my hips still. He starts thrusting his fingers faster, and my pleasure rockets as he leans down to latch his mouth on my neck, biting and sucking on it. Too soon I'm cumming on his fingers, and he doesn't stop thrusting his fingers into me until my second orgasm has me screaming his name.
Tate's hands leave my pussy, and runs his wet fingers against my lips. I open my mouth, and he puts them in my mouth for me to lick and suck my juices from his fingers. When they're licked clean, Tate pulls them out, and it's quiet again. I feel some tugging on my left ankle, and soon it's loose, then my right ankle is being untied also. There are sound of Tate taking his clothes off. The bed dips down and creaks at Tate's added weight, then he's pulling my hips up while my face and arms are pressed in the bed. Tate's cock brushes against my clit and I moan softly. He pushes it into my pussy, and pauses when he's balls deep. It always takes me a second or two to get used to him.
"Ready," I whisper, and move my hips. Tate grunts, and sets a rough and fast pace. The angle he's at hit's my g-spot, something he's never been able to do before, and it feels amazing.
"Fuck," I hear Tate whisper as I close my thighs to make things tighter. He thrusts harder, and way too soon I feel my orgasm approach. But this feels different, it feels way better.
"OH FUCK!!" I scream out as my world shatters. My legs start shaking, thighs squeeze together closer, and I dig my nails into the mattress. Tate gasps, and his hips stutter and still as he buries his cock in me and cums hard. We stay like that for a minute, just gasping for air, and Tate pulls out of me. He reaches up, and his hands are shaking as he unties the scarves from the headboard. When they're free, I pull the blindfold off, and scoot over so Tate can lay next to me. He lays next to me, and we don't say anything as we gather our bearings.
"We should do that again," he says, and I nod
"Oh hell yeah," I say.