Chapter 5

It felt like we were walking forever, we all took turns in holding Judith as our arms were getting tired. I turned around, seeing a walker following us. "I got it." I said, walking over and stabbing it in the head, making it fall to the ground. "Guys, a horde." I pointed as they were walking through the trees. We hid behind a couple of trees on the other side of the tracks, they started coming towards us until we heard gunshots.

The horde started following the tracks towards terminus. We started walking through the woods. We heard a voice talking as we started sneaking up behind him. "I like the samurai chick, they put a weapon with a weapon. I want the kids hat when you drain him." Carol cocked her gun pointing it at his head. "Were friends with the girl with the weapon and the boy with the hat." He started stuttering, telling us bullshit lies about terminus. "Put down your shit and get inside." I growled at him, grabbing him by his shirt and pushing him towards the cabin.

Once we were inside, Carol started speaking. "I'm going to go blow up terminus, gonna get Rick and the others and come back here. Please keep an eye on this prick." She asked Ty, already knowing full well that I would look after Judith like she was my own.

2 hours later.

I was standing outside with Judith, rocking her back and forth in my arms as she made little noises with her mouth. I saw Carol coming back into view. I smiled at her, seeing that her face was full of happiness. I then looked over her shoulder, seeing Rick and the others. I started freaking out, not being able to see Daryl, but I wasn't going to show my emotions.

I was Rick and Carl as they came running up to me, taking Judith from my arms. I heard Carol and Ty talking. "It's Judith's stuff." I handed her stuff to rick.

I was looking around for Daryl, standing on my tippy toes until I heard a chuckle, turning around I spotted him leaning against a tree looking at me. He had a black eye, looked pretty fresh. I was slowly walking to him. Trying to hold back tears and laughter of happiness. I started picking up my pace. "Daryl!" I yelled. Running into his arms, I was crying, I was so happy to see a family member of my own. We fell to our knees, I pulled him closer to me if it was even possible. He had his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around. "I thought I lost you." I said, placing my hands on his cheeks. "Never." He replied, kissing me on the forehead. "What happened to your eye? What happened to you after the prison?" I had so many questions. "I got knocked out. We went to Terminus, I was gonna meet you there, it turned out that we were they're food. I was also with Beth, I broke down in front of her, Charlie. I thought I was never going to see you again. We burnt down our cabin and she got kidnapped." He explained everything to me as I was lent against a tree. "We can't loose each other anymore, we have to stick together, always." He nodded in agreement. "Always." He responded, pulling me into a hug. I was scared that if I let go, I might never be able to get him back.

"We should head out." Rick said to all of us. "Where are we gonna go?" Carol asked. "Anywhere but here, I think the fires out anyway." Rick responded. "Nah, it's still burning." Daryl looked at me with surprise on his face. "Yeah, dad taught me some stuff." I playfully punched Daryl. "Now I need to teach to how to hunt properly." Daryl chuckled. "I nearly killed a buck." I crossed my arms, a smile plastered on my face. "Good work, darling." He sounded like dad. "Let's head out." Rick said to everyone after everyone finished there family reunions.

We all started walking through the woods, staying close to each other. We were each other's family, we only had each other now but they were my family and I knew they would protect me from everything.

Daryl went looking for food so I ended up carrying Judith, giving her the last of her water. We were low on supplies and soon we will end up dead if we don't find anything.