Chapter 9

2 weeks later.

Spencer and I had started getting a lot closer to each other, he made me forget about Jesus, he made me smile and he protected me. "My mother is expecting me, she wants to talk about my brother's death. I'll be back tonight for you, okay?" He smiled, resting his large hands on my hips. "Okay." I kissed him, my lips moving in rhythm with his. I pulled away from the kiss and pushed him gently towards the door. "Go, I'll see you tonight." I smiled. He closed my front door behind him.

I missed Daryl around, I hoped he was still alive. It was quiet around here without him, I only had Spencer for company and the group if they came to visit. This two week run of his and Aaron's was wearing me down, I hope he finds people and I hope he comes back home soon.

The next morning.

I just finished getting dressed and brushed my teeth and hair when there was a knock at the front door.

Walking down stairs I opened the door to see a nervous Rosita. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I placed my hand on her arm, trying to calm her down. "Have you seen Sasha anywhere? I can't find her." I just shook my head 'no'. "Maybe Michonne knows where she is. Come on, let's go ask her." I closed the front door behind me as I followed Rosita to Rick's house.

The door was open signalling that someone was home. "Michonne!" I called out to her as we walked into her room seeing her admiring her sword. "Have you seen Sasha? She was in the guard tower last night and when Abraham went up to take over her shift, she wasn't there." Rosita started freaking out. "She could be outside the walls?" I asked. "Let's go." Michonne said, grabbing her gun.

We started to track her, there was walkers here and there with bullet holes in the back of there heads. "She's hunting them." Michonne spoke up. We finally spotted her as she was starting to take on a horde of walkers. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" Rosita asked, concern thick in her voice. "Getting some piece and my sanity back." She growled at Rosita as she started taking in a lot of walkers.

Michonne started shooting at some walkers. "I don't need your help." Sasha growled at her. "This isn't for you." Michonne spat back. Soon we were getting surrounded and we all had to step in and take them out as we were back to back with each other. Sasha fell to the ground with a walker on her, Michonne killing the walker, she put out her hand for Sasha. "I don't need your pity." Sasha spat in anger. "She saved your ass!" I yelled in Sasha's face, her expression was of shock but she shook it off walking back to Alexandria.

"You good?" I asked Michonne, petting her on the shoulder. "Yeah, I'm good." She nodded. We all followed Sasha back to Alexandria.

Once we got back to the gates Sasha knocked on the metal slider door. "Hey, open up." She called out to whoever was on gate duty.

Spencer opened the gate for us as he was eyeing my bloodied clothes and body up and down. He closed the gate before grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me towards him. Sasha, Rosita and Michonne already walked off. "I saw you leave earlier, I told Nicholas I would take over." He smiled pushing me up against the metal walls. I snaked my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately, pulling my long hair with one hand as the other pulled me close to him. It was nothing close to what I felt when I was with Jesus but his not exactly here anymore so I had Spencer and Spencer made me happy and that's all I need at this point in time.

I pulled away from the kiss. "Come back to mine. The gates fine, Abraham is in the watch tower so he can get the gate." I smiled at Spencer pulling him towards my house. We walked inside as I headed to the kitchen. "You want some coffee?" I started boiling the kettle. "Yeah, sure." He sat down at the island as I went to the fridge and pulled out bits of meat from the leftover rabbit Daryl cooked. "Want some?" I held out the jar of meat for him. "Thanks." He chewed on the meat as the kettle finished boiling. I poured us both a mug of coffee, handing him his, I leaned against the counter with my coffee.