Chapter 11

1 hour later.

After what felt like forever, we finally got most of the walkers to fall in the giant pit; so we decide to head back to Alexandria. On the way back we heard gunshots and that quickly escalated into Sasha, Abraham, Daryl and I getting shot at. I feel a sting shoot through the front of my shoulder, Daryl and I both skid off the bike, grazing our arms and legs, tearing holes more in our clothes. We quickly stand back up, climbing on the bike as we head towards the road and speed off into the Forrest that is all burnt out. Daryl's arms start to shake a little as we start slowing down. "Daryl?" I asked to see if he was okay. His response was to fall and roll off the motorcycle, taking me with him.

I don't see Sasha or Abraham behind us but I add Daryl's arm bleeding, seeing that he cut his arm badly when we skidded off the bike when we got shot at. I rummage through a pack that was tied to the bike and pull out a bandage, wrapping it up his arm as he growled in pain. "Sorry, but your a lot more hurt then I am." I nodded my head to my shoulder, showing Daryl my bullet wound. "Don't touch it, it went clean through. I'll live." I smiled at Daryl. He picked up the walkie talkie. "Sasha, Abraham you there?" We only got static though. "Sasha, Abraham?" We asked again only receiving more static.

2 minuets later.

We start hear rustling coming from near us. "Hide the bike." Daryl instructed, raising his crossbow in his hands. I pulled the bush over the bike so it was hidden away. Quickly catching up to Daryl, 2 woman stepped out behind a tree. "Okay, you found us." I turned my head to see Daryl fall to the ground, unconscious. A guy tries to knock me out too but it backfires as I kick him in his jewels followed my my knife handle to the side of his head, making him fall limp next to Daryl. "Get down on your knees, now!" I growled at the woman as they followed instructions. Walking over to them I search them, talking all of there weapons and shoving them in our duffle bag. "You, sit your guy up." I pointed to the brunette as she hurried to her feet, sitting him up against the tree.

We were sitting in front of a little fire, I learnt that the blond was Holly, the brunette was Debbie and the guy that I knocked out was Dwight. They learnt that I was Charlie and that Daryl was Daryl. They seemed pretty defenceless without there weapons, which I was happy about.

The next day.

The fire had gone out only leaving smoke and ash to fly around now. We started hearing groans as we looked at both of the men, I quickly pulled out my gun pointing it at Dwight's head. "Don't shoot, please. You took our weapons, please don't shoot him." Debbie begged, making me put the safety back on and placing my gun in my belt. We eventually come to an understanding and help Dwight, Holly and Debbie find there friend, Sherry. I make them walk ahead of Daryl and I so I can keep a close eye on them. "If you try anything. If this is a trap, I'll kill you myself." I threatened as Dwight drank some water from a bottle. "Here, you need to stay on your feet too, we can't have you falling over." Dwight handed the water to Daryl as he drank it all down.

The 2 girls decided to untie Dwight so I did the same with Daryl. Dwight started walking the same pace as us and put a hand on Daryl's back, making Daryl flinch. I quickly took out my gun and took the safety off pointing it at Dwight's head. "Move up ahead and don't touch him." Dwight chuckles. "Do we have a problem here?" Dwight glares at me, trying to kill me with his eyes. "Your being stupid holding us captive, how do we know this is not a trap?" Daryl was skeptical about Dwight. Dwight suddenly pulls out his gun and points it at Daryl, taking the safety off. I place my finger on the trigger, ready to kill Dwight, but he sighs and puts the safety back on and puts it back in his belt. "Move up, now." I growl at Dwight as he follows my instructions as I lower my gun.

We finally made it to this abandoned building where there friend would be, only to find out that it's been over run by walkers. They were all upset and talking about what they should do, so Daryl and I took this as a change to escape. Holly started to pass out as we heard shots being fired at us.