Chapter 15

Sunset

It was around sunset, every few hours we would hear the sound of torture, it first started with whistling, all the saviours whistling as they surrounded there victims.

The first group was gunshots, many gunshots. I didn't know if they were shorting them over and over again or one at a time.

The second group was the sound of breaking bones, none of them screamed from the pain so I'm guessing The Saviours broke there necks.

I wanted to cry, it was torture hearing all of these innocent people losing there lives because they fell for the trap of The Saviours.

The third group that fell for the bait was choking, the sound of a lady begging them to stop killing her man as the sound of choking continued till the lady was in a pool of her own tears as her life was taken away from her too.

A sob escaping my lips as they didn't care what they were doing to the innocent people. Daryl tried to comfort me by rubbing my arm with his weak hand but I just comforted him by running my fingers through his hair as he slowly got weaker. "Hold on for me." I begged Daryl, whispering in his ear. "Always will." He assured me, as we started to hear more victims falling for The Saviours trap.

The fourth group must of been big as everyone was screaming, some screaming in pain before they went quiet and some screaming for there lives as the screams soon died down too and they sounded like they were getting stabbed and chopped to death with knifes and possibly an axe to the head.

Around Midnight

Michonne, Rosita, Glenn, Daryl and I all heard whistling, loud whistling followed by the sound of Negan's voice as it felt like hours he has been talking for, even though it's only been a few minuets.

"Get them out!" We heard Negan say as the back of the truck swung open revealing Dwight's burnt face as he pulled us out of the truck.

We adjusted our eyes to the car lights as we looked around, all the saviours surrounded us in a big circle, my eyes darted everywhere as they quickly locked with Rick's eyes.

I felt my eyes sting with tears, threatening to spill. "Sorry." I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me as I sat, kneeled down next to Rick and Daryl. Negan continued to talk as we all got settled on the ground, upset and scared as our breathes hitches in our throat as some of us were probably having silent panic attacks.

10 mins later

Negan continued to talk and introduce himself. "Hi...Rick, is it? I'm Negan and I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my men to kill you for killing my men you killed more of my men. Do you know how so not cool that is?"

We all kept a close eye on Negan as he walked past everyone. " I hope you're wearing your shitting pants." He chuckled.

Walking over to Carl, Negan looked him straight in the eye. "Carl! You're the little one-eyed asshole! Shit kid, lighten up! At least cry a little."

Negan chuckled as he stood up and walked over to Maggie. "Aw, look at you, I should put you out of your misery right now." He smiled evilly at her, Glenn lashed out at Negan as Glenn got pulled back in line by Dwight and the 70's looking hitler guy.

"No! Don't touch her! Please..." Glenn cried, making me want to cry too.

Negan pointed his 'Lucille" bat at Glenn. "Alright listen don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free, it's an emotional moment, I get it."
Negan grinned at Glenn before looking to Rick, walking over to Carl.

"This is your kid. Yeah, this is defiantly your kid." Negan pointed Lucille at Carl. "Stop it!" Rick yelled at Negan, bowing his head in sadness and anger. "Hey, don't make me kill the little future serial killer! I gotta pick somebody, anybody.

Negan started whistling again as he held Lucille over his shoulder as he pointed Lucille at Rick. "I simply cannot decide." He chuckled. "Hey, how bout a game?" He asked, amused.

Negan starts walking around around again as he landed on Abraham. "Eany, Meany, Miney, Moe, catch a tiger by its toe, if it hollers, let him go, my mother told me to pick the very best one." I grab Daryl's hand squeezing it tightly as I hold my pregnant non-showing stomach. "And..." Lucille lands on Rosita for a second. "You..." Lucille lands on Aaron for a second. "Are..." *Lucille then lands on rick. "It!" Lucille lands on me as I whimper, sobs escaping my lips as I look at Daryl, tears running down his pale white face as I squeeze his hand tightly. "Daryl, I love you." I felt the tears run down my cheeks. "I love you too, sweetheart." Daryl told me, using my father's nickname, that he use to give me.

Negan clapped sarcastically. "What a sweet goodbye. You can blink, you can breath, you can cry. Hell your all gonna be doing that." Negan swings Lucille over my head, a pain shooting through the side of my head, my hearing loud and sharp as my vision blurs and blood spreading through my vision, I could hear the sound of Daryl sobbing and people chuckling and crying. Looking up at Negan, he chuckles. "Oh, taking it like a champ!" He smiles down at me as I feel Daryl squeeze my hand tightly as I feel my body starting to numb. Negan finishes me off as my vision goes blurry then suddenly I'm taken into darkness.

Afterlife

What feels like hours later I open my eyes, my vision crystal clear as I'm in a cabin, my old house. Looking down at my hands and stomach, I realise Daryl is no longer around.

Sitting up, I get out of bed and open my bedroom door. "Hello?!" I yell out. "In here sweetheart!" I hear my father's voice, running down the hallway of the cabin, the house suddenly opens up to a giant mansion, no dust, electricity, the television on and playing Mingus' favourite video game, Uncharted.

"Hey, what's going...o-on...?" I lose my words as I see everyone from day one doing there own thing.

I see my father, Mingus, Sophia, Beth, Herschel, Shane, Lori, T-Dog, Andrea, Dale, Amy, Jim, Morales and his family, Dr. Jenner, Jacquie, Mika, Lizzie and the list goes on. I wanted to squeal, I wanted to cry, I was so overwhelmed.

"So, I'm assuming I'm dead?" I asked, confused and sad. Dad put down his beer and grabbed my hands is his rough, calloused ones. "Yeah, sweetheart. We all are, I'm sorry." He pulled me in for a hug as I breathed in his scent. "It's okay. It's the way it is." I shook in his arms. "I missed you so much." I cried as I soaked his shirt with my salty tears. "I missed you too." He told me as he squeezed me tightly.

I suddenly started to feel more people hug me and my father until we were all in a giant family hug. "We're all together now. No more walkers, no more killing, just happiness and family." My father told us all.

The End.