☀ two

j u n g k o o k

oh my god how i wished to just go ahead and tell her it was me who sent her all these pictures. why do i have to chicken out every time i decide to tell her. i heaved a sigh in frustration as i tried to listen to whatever the teacher was saying.

most of the day passed away faster than i thought, i spent lunch time with areum as usual then we headed off to whatever we had next.

she left me to hang out with her other friends and i took this as my chance to sneakily snap a picture of her so i could place it on her desk tomorrow morning.

the final bell rang signing the end of the day. i quickly packed my stuff and waited for areum so i could walk her home. i waited her for like five minutes till she finally showed up. once my eyes met her dark brown ones she flashed me her cute smile; the one i fell for.

"you ready?" i asked. she simply nodded her head as we walked our way home.

she chatted about many things but i didn't pay attention to most of them as her voice started fading away, i only focused on how beautiful she was, god how could someone be so beautiful?

i was captivated by her beauty and i didn't realize that i was staring for so long until i heard her calling my name, making me snap out of my daydreams.

i immediately felt the heat of my face get hotter as a tint of red showed up. my heart was beating rapidly out of embarrassment.

"awe kookie you look so cute." she said, giggling lightly. i nervously smiled at her.

before things could get any weirder, we finally reached her home. i sighed in relief and thanked god.

"bye kookie i'll see ya tomorrow." she said, hugging me lightly. i quickly hugged her back and nodded.

i reached my place, which was only three blocks away from areum's. i lazily changed into more comfy clothes and sat on the couch, my head looking at the ceiling. then i felt my eyelids closing as i let myself fall in a deep sleep.

a/n: so i finished the chapter. i know it's lame i'm sorry i'll make it up in the next one, hopefully💔. don't forget to keep reading, fighting!~