☀ six

a r e u m

14.03.2015

it was a bright sunny day. i woke up slowly, still wanting to sleep a little more. a few minutes later i forced myself into getting up and heading to the bathroom. i took a quick warm shower then headed for my closet.

i took a glance at my clothes then settled for a rose sleeveless top, a peachy skirt and a black blazer. i quickly slid into my clothes then i applied some lip balm, mascara and eyeliner. i decided to let my brown wavy hair loose. i took out my black ankle boots and immediately wore them. i looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time before dashing off to school.

once i reached my destination, i mentally whined about not wanting to be in school. i sighed as i entered the big gates.

i walked in the hallway, gaining a few glares from some girls. why? because definitely jimin-ah asked me to go to the prom with him. i shrugged it off and made my way to my first class.

i walked into the class and headed to my desk, expecting to receive a picture as always. however, i was surprised when i found my desk empty. i got a little disappointed tho, i really loved receiving and collecting them.

the rest of the day passed casually and finally it was over. i walked out of the class and headed for my locker when i saw jimin leaning on my locker. he smiled cutely at me and i smiled back. his smile is driving me crazy.

he offered my a ride home, just like the other day when he accidentally bumped into me. i definitely agreed as we headed towards his car.

this time the ride was silent, not that i minded. i was too tired to actually make a conversation with anyone. once we reached my place, i unbuckled the seat belt and swiftly got myself out of the car.

"can't wait to see you tomorrow night." he said and gave me a cute wink. i nearly jumped when i heard his words but managed to remain still, blushing madly.

"me too, jimin-ah." i said smiling widely. we said our goodbyes and he drove to his house.

i got into the house and stripped off my shoes. i laid down on the soft couch in the living room for a minute before heading upstairs to my room.

i stepped into the room and quickly changed into a comfy pajama and opened the curtains. my eyes hurt a little due to the bright sunlight.

i laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. then a thought of jungkook popped up inside my head. speaking of him, i haven't seen him around lately and i was surprised when he didn't show up at school today as well.

i thought i should text him to check up on him. so i grabbed my phone and unlocked it as i started typing in the words.

areum: ayo kookie why didn't you come to school today either? is something wrong? btw i miss you!
sent; 4:17pm

i waited for him to reply but he didn't. i locked the phone and drifted into deep sleep.

a/n: i'm sorry if you find any grammatical mistakes or typos, i was drowsy when i wrote it. enjoyyyy~