☀ four

j u n g k o o k

13.03.2015

prom's two days away and i still hadn't asked areum out yet. today i finally decided to ask her out after school, since no one asked her out yet.

i was drowning in my deep thoughts when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around as my eyes met a very familiar face. i freaked out for a second but i managed to hide it pretty well.

"yah areum you scared the shit out of me!" I cried in a high pitch, sighing in relief. "oh kookie i'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you." she said, her voice so warm and full of concern. i nodded, accepting her apology as we headed to our classes. she gave me a quick smile and quickly went to her class.

now it was break, my favorite time of the day. i went to the music room and i sat down as i began to play randomly on the piano. i let my fingers flow freely, enjoying the sounds that were coming out. i breathed slowly as i let the music fill the entire atmosphere.

i nearly jumped when i heard the door swing open. only to see my other best friend, taehyung coming in. "i knew you'd be here, and by the way that was so touching kookie i almost cried." he said as he faked crying, i only rolled my eyes as he sat beside me.

we sat there in comfortable silence for a short time till taehyung decided to break it. "so did you ask areum out yet?" he asked curiously. i only shook my head.

"well dude you should do it now or else someone else will beat you to it." he warned. i told him that i'll ask her after school, he only nodded and gave me his famous rectangular grin.

time passed and now it was history class. i mentally whined cause ugh i hate history. i sat down and pretended to be focusing on whatever mrs kim said when i was thinking about a proper way to ask areum out so i don't panic in front of her. i gazed deeply at the window; captivated by the lovely scenery outside.

i was cut from my deep thoughts when the bell rang, signing the end of the school day. finally the school day was over. i mentally did a mini happy dance as i headed out of the classroom.

i looked for areum to ask her out. each step i took i could hear my heartbeat clearly as i felt it would come out of my chest at any moment.

what i saw next made my heart sink; i saw her standing with park jimin, talking and laughing. i silently watched them from afar. then suddenly i heard her say yes as she jumped in and hugged him tightly. there goes my chance. i thought and slowly walked away heartbroken, not daring to look back.

"oh how i wish that was me."

a/n: yaaay i did the new update, sorry for the delay but exams got me so busy😏. anyways hope you enjoy it, fighting~!