Chapter 1

Hyeri's POV~

It was 7:00 am and I was already in my classroom, reading a book as usual, some people call me bookworm and others call me a nerd and sometimes 4-eyes but I came to not care anymore, I don't want trouble, I just want to live peacefully with no one bothering me, that's why when they ask me to do their homework, I do, and when they ask me to do their projects or book reviews, I do. In fact, it became a part of my life to do other's homework.

It was already 8:00 am and people started entering the classroom, they don't even look at me or notice me they don't even know what is my real name even though I have a name tag on.

They don't know me put I do know them, I know everyone of them, their voice, their personality, their likes and dislikes, and even who is in a relationship and who is not.

Maybe I don't talk much but I listen carefully and study a person's attitude, I can know if he is lying or telling the truth by just looking at his eyes and I can figure out someone's personality too just form their look at me.

Finally the teacher entered and class started, it was Mechanics so I tried to concentrate as much as possible. It was half way through the session already and we had to answer a whole page with our seat mate. I sighed heavily when the teacher said the word 'with' I really hate this word, it always means someone must be included which was like invading my personal space. It wasn't actually that bad since when the teacher says a pop-quiz in pairs, my partner always let me answer everything so it won't be a bother.

"Yah! Lee Hyeri, I said a pop-quiz, it's already been 5 minutes, you and Park Jinyoung didn't touch the book yet." Mr. Kim said sternly.

Oh right, my seatmate is the school's most popular guy, Park Jinyoung aka Junior. I looked at his way, he gave me his so called cute smile which wasn't that attractive for me. I scoffed then took his book and started answering all the questions. After about 10 minutes I was already done. I turned to him and gave him his book. He looked at me then at the book with awe as if he never gave me his homework before, wait a minute, he actually never did, is he crazy or something?

"Wow! You're so good in mechanics." he whispered shouted looking at me with his eye smile again which made a weird feeling in my stomach, I brushed the feeling aside and turned my head and stared at the view from the window till the session ends.

______________\\

It was lunch time and I was at the rooftop as usual since I don't eat lunch, I just go to the rooftop and read a book or enjoy the soft breeze hitting my face.

I was sitting on the ground leaning on the wall behind me and reading my book when suddenly I felt someone's presence beside me.

"What are you reading?" said the person who is beside, I didn't look beside me since I already know who is he from his voice.

"A book." I said simple and short still looking at the book in my hand.

"Every time I see you you're reading a book, do you love reading that much?" Junior asked smiling which I assumed he did.

"I do like it." I said coldly starting to get irritated by his presence since I can't focus on reading.

"Junior-ssi, if you're not going to stop talking now, I'm sorry but you must leave, I really want to read this book." I said coldly looking at him with a blank face.

"He smirked then stood up, "Mission accomplished." he said then sighed with relief I really don't know why.

"What? What is accomplished?" I asked curiously, for the first time in my life, I'm curious about something.

"I just made you talk to me, that was the mission." he said smiling sweetly at me. His smile is kind of adorable also, Yah! Lee Hyeri, what are you thinking?

"You should speak more often, I like your voice." he said which snapped me out of my thoughts, looked at him trying to read him but I couldn't, his expression wasn't readable and his eyes looked sincere which made me blush a little. He smiled at me one more time then headed downstairs and left me there still blushing and forgetting about reading my book.

_______________\\

It was already the end of the school day, I went to my locker to get my stuff. When I opened it, it was filled with that bitchy girl's books and a note that says: Do my homework today too Pig.

I sighed at the note and was about to throw it away when someone took it from my hand, I turned around and saw JB, one of my classmates and also Junior's best friend.

"Yah! 4eyes, you don't need to do her homework, why are you obeying someone younger than you, Huh?" he exclaimed raising an eyebrow.

I looked at him with my blank face then scoffed at him, "As if you care." I said taking the books from the locker including Jaerim's books and putting them in my bag and started walking away from him.

"Yah! 4eyes, I am talking to you here." he shouted at me but I just ignored him and walked away and back to my house.

After a while, I reached my house which was actually a two stories house with a back yard full of beautiful flowers and a large tree.

I entered the house and it was silent as usual, why? Because I live alone, my parents died when I was eight, I was living with my grandma till she passed away 5 years ago, I am use to living alone now and I actually like it.

I went to my room to change my clothes and went to my office and started answering my homework. After I was done with mine, I started answering Jaerim's.

Me and Jaerim were friend when I was living with my grandma since her house was the one opposite to my grandma's and her brother Jaebum aka JB who's a year older than me was always annoying me and calling me 4eyes since I always wore glasses back then. But since high school started and my grandma died, and started being the punch bag of the school and the machine that works on their homework, Jaerim started bullying me too and even JB started bullying me.

My life became hell on earth, no friends, no parents and no supporters in life, I became so desperate for a friend do help me but I couldn't befriend anyone since I was a quiet person and couldn't even talk back or defend myself when someone bullied me.

Remembering these stuff made me lose my appetite so after I finished Jaerim's homework then went straight to bed wishing tomorrow won't ever come.

SaraLuvU♡