Chapter 8

Hyeri's POV~

It was Sunday at last, I was going to prepare breakfast but realised I ran out of groceries so I decided to go to the supermarket and buy stuff.

I got changed and checked my purse if I have money or not. I looked at myself in the mirror checking my ponytail, I took off my glasses and let down my hair, I look kinda okay but I'm not that confident to go out like that. I was going to tie my hair up again when suddenly I heard a voice from behind.

"You're going somewhere?"

I looked behind all terrified to find the one and only Jackson Wang smiling sheepishly as if he didn't scare me just now.

"The hell Wang, you scared me." I shouted at him and he just put his fingers in his ear to not hear my complaining. Since it was no use, I stopped shouting and returned back to my hair but looking at it again I decided to leave it as it is.

"You're letting it down?" Wang asked totally surprised.

"Yeah, for a change." I said taking my purse and starting leaving the room and going down stairs. My hair was light brown, straight till my shoulders and light waves till my waist, yes it's that long.

"You look now completely different, now people will flirt with you in the streets and Junior will be overprotective." Jackson smirked at me and I hit his arm really hard.

"Yah! Do you mean I was ugly." I said scoffing and walking away out of the house.

"Hey, wait Hyeri I'm coming with you." Wang said trailing behind me and trying to catch up.

"Why would you?" I asked looking to the front not even looking at him.

"Because letting your hair down and not wearing glasses and specially wearing shorts, it's not a good idea for you to walk alone." he said which made sense but I hit him anyways and he winced in pain.

Me and Wang are in fact on great terms with each other, we are completely different in personalities but we get along better than anyone else in Got7. I also knew that they are idols, it was really Irritating that they didn't tell me at first but I didn't care anymore anyway.

"What are you thinking?" Stupid Wang said interrupting my thoughts which made me glare at him.

"What?" he asked

"Nothing, don't mind me." I said sighing and we continued our way to the supermarket.

It was at the end of the street so it wasn't very far, we entered and I started searching for what I needed and Jackson just walking beside me with the cart.

______________\\

Junior's POV~

I was at Mcountdown since me and BamBam are MCs there, we just finished filming and we were very tired.

"Thanks for your hard work." me, BamBam and CNblue's Jungshin said in unison and bowed to the staff of Mnet.

"Goodbye sunbaenim." we said our goodbyes to Jungshin sunbae then went to our van which JB, Youngjae and Yugyeom where in and went to the JYPE to practice.

"Where are Jackson hyung and Mark hyung?" BamBam asked which turned my curiosity on too, I looked at JB eating for the answer.

"J.Y.Park hyung gave them today to rest, Mark hyung is in the dorm sleeping and Jackson said he'll be with Hyeri." JB said which made me surprised but didn't show it instead I tried to focus in my book, What are these two doing right now?

_______________\\

Hyeri's POV~

We finished shopping and I was at my house putting everything we bought in the kitchen while childish Wang was playing with the bubble gun that he bought from a store we passed by on our way back.

After organizing everything, I went to the backyard where was Wang and started gazing at the bubbles, they were actually beautiful, and what made it better was the clear sky which made the bubbles look lovely.

"Wanna try?" Wang said in English knowing that I'm fluent in English, I nodded my head and he gave me that smile of his which never left his face.

He pulled out another gun from the paper bag which was on the bench, "I bought three guns since I knew you'll like it and the last one is for Mark hyung." He said giving me the gun and instructing me on how to use it.

We decide to call Mark to come over and play too since he is doing nothing home and he said he is coming, me and Wang started talking about how much Mark can be a fun person but he always chooses the quiet side and Wang said that he is just like me, before warming up to a person I'm all quiet and no fun.

"Before we knew each other, I was always criticising you, since you can't protect yourself from Jaerim and don't talk back when someone asks you to do his duty, I thought you were afraid of defending yourself or can't even do it. I really hated you, and one time, me and JB hyung passed by Junior's class to give him something and we saw you getting bullied by your classmates and they were asking you to do their homework and it really annoyed me that you just accepted and didn't even try to refuse. When I told JB hyung about that he glared at me and started throwing tantrums saying that I mustn't say these stuff about you, I was pretty confused about why is he defending you like this and when I asked Junior he said that you guys were childhood friends."

"I didn't defend myself not because I couldn't, it's because Jaerim was my friend and she is JB's sister and I just didn't want to hurt her because she means alot to me, even though she is bullying me now, I know she still has something good inside her and a reason for what she is doing. And about criticising me, Wang Jackson, you had all the right to do so, because I'm a pathetic human being who must be judged by people." I said smiling and standing up from the bench and going back inside since the bell was ringing which I assumed was Mark.

I opened the door and revealed the most adorable human being ever standing in front of me.

"Hi, can I come in." he said smiling cutely which made me fangirl inside, since I started following Got7's news, Mark became my bias, my ultimate bias in Got7 is of course Junior but my known bias is Mark.

I let him inside and closed the door behind me.

"Wang is in the backyard, I'm going to make hot chocolate, go and enjoy your time till I finish."

"You don't need help?"

"No, it's okay I can manage, now go and have fun." I said pointing at the backyard and he gave me a smile and I nodded and turned to go to the kitchen.

"Hyeri." Mark called which made me stop and turn to face him again.

"Yes."

"you look pretty, don't tie your hair a ponytail ever again." he said smiling then left to the backyard leaving me blushing and smiling like crazy.

Think I won't ever tie my hair ponytails again.

SaraLuvU♡