Chapter 7

Hyeri's POV~

It's been a week since I befriended Junior and JB but JB kept it a secret from Jaerim so she won't bully me more, I also met Got7 and knew they were also students in our school, Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom are first grade and Mark is our senior. Jackson is in the same grade as us but in other class so I didn't see him before since I'm not that sociable.

Today was another damn boring day at school, but I have to concentrate since its physics. I was writing notes to catch up with what the teacher is saying when suddenly a paper landed on my desk.

I took the paper without looking at its contents knowing exactly who sent that and threw it into the trash can since it was right in front of me.

I returned to writing notes when a someone from behind his my chair, knowing Jaerim is the one sitting behind me, I didn't look back and tried to concentrate again with physics even though it was hard since the most unbearable girl was sitting right behind me.

After this class school was already over, I was packing my staff when Junior has already left leaving a paper folded neatly behind on his desk. I assumed that was for me and opened it. It read: 'I'm waiting for you in my car outside, gonna fetch you home ^_^'. I smiled at myself and threw the paper in the trash can.

I waited till everyone left school then went out to get my things from my locker, I always do this to avoid problems with Jaerim and her gang.

When I was getting my stuff from my locker suddenly someone slammed his hand the locker besides it which made me flinch in fear, Maybe today isn't my day after all. I thought turning around and looking at the beast in front of me, Jaerim and her gang.

"YAH! WHY WERE YOU IGNORING ME AT CLASS? HUH?" she shouted at me and I tried to but on my blank face as much as possible to not show her my fear.

"I wanted to focus in class." I said unexpectedly calm and blank.

"Yah! Do you take me as a joke, DO YOU?" she said slamming my body on the lockers which made my back hurt like hell and I screamed in pain.

"Do you think if you scream someone will come and help you? Don't try he already left." she said which my heart sink, D-Does she...

"Do you think I don't know that you and Junior are friends and even you approached my brother even though I told you not to do?" she said then slapped me really hard which made the tears in my eyes fall down like a waterfall.

"The heartless Hyeri is crying? What a site." she said then slapped me again harder which made my cheek cut and bleed because of her rings.

I fell on the floor, still crying hard and not able to stop, this life is the worst, I missed you Mom Dad, I really did.

"You're pathetic." she said laughing like a crazy devil then went out with her gang leaving me on the floor crying my heart out.

I went to the restroom to wash the wound on my cheek and put plaster on it since I always carry a pack for emergencies like this. I looked at myself in the mirror when the tears started going down again, I really miss my parents, I wanna see them so much and tell them how much I suffered and they tell me that everything is going to be fine.

I took a blade out of my bag and raised my sleeves up, it's been a while since I last cut myself even my skin was clear with no scars but their is no problem in making a scar, at least I'll feel better.

I was about to cut my skin when suddenly the blade was snatched out of my hand, I looked up and saw Junior looking at me with an expression of worry and anger at the same time.