Chapter 4

Hyeri's POV~

It was time for me to return home from the hospital, I couldn't feel the pain in my stomach anymore and it was a relief.

It was Friday so we had no school tomorrow so I'll be taking a long rest, ah.. How I missed my bed. I changed my hospital clothes to my school uniform since I had no other clothes to wear and I went out of the room, payed for the treatment and went out of the hospital. I was about to walk back home when someone called my name which I knew without even looking.

"What's wrong?" I asked Junior turning his way.

"I brought my car, I'll bring you home." he said as if stating the obvious.

"Thank you but I don't need your help, I was problematic enough till now." I said starting to walk again, but Junior being the stubborn kid he is, held my hand to stop me which made me feel that weird sensation in my heart as if it skipped a beat.

I turned to look at him trying not to blush from the contact of our hands, raising my eyebrows giving him a 'what' sign. He just smiled and pulled me all the way to his car.

"Yah! I said I don't need your help." I said snatching my hand from his. He stood there smiling innocently at me then opened the car door.

"And I said I'll bring you home." he said looking at me in the eyes then smiled his cute eye smile, did I tell him that his smile was my weakness before, coz it's really hard to oppose him when he is smiling like that.

I just sighed and entered the car. I heard him chuckling before closing the door and entering the car as well.

"Now, where do you live?"

I gave him the address and he started driving, my house was about half an hour away from the hospital which made him frown.

"Wait, you were going to walk all that distance?"

"Yeah, it's not a biggy, I'm used to walking since I really like the feeling of the morning breeze." I said and heard him giggle. I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Did I say something weird?" I asked confused.

"No, you didn't, it's just that you're just like what JB said, when you don't know her she is really quiet but when you become close, she is completely the opposite."

"Did he say that? Agh... That guy really." I said shaking my head then looking out of the window.

The sky was dark and seems like it was going to rain, I love rain, I love to trace down the rain drops with my finger on the window. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Junior asked glancing at me then returned to the road again, I actually didn't realise I was smiling.

"It's going to rain." I said gazing at the clouds which are dark and heavy with water.

"You like rain to the point of smiling like that?" He asked chuckling and I just nodded my head pressing my lips into a thin line.

"We are here." Junior said parking the car in front of my house. I got out of the car and so did Junior,
"If you want anything just call me, okay? Wait I don't have your number." He said the last part almost as a whisper. I was afraid from his reaction but I decided to tell him anyways.

"Actually... umm... I don't have a cellphone..." I said slowly and he was looking at me weirdly.
"It's just that I don't need it, I didn't have friends or a family to worry about me or need to call me so.... "

He just sighed and smiled at me which made me blush, he didn't say anything but just came closer to me, "W-what's wrong? Why are you smiling like that?" I asked but he didn't answer but pulled me into his embrace.