Chapter 9

Hyeri's POV~

I went to make hot chocolate for us, when I finished I called Mark and Wang to come inside. I put the drinks on the coffee table and took the remote control in my hand and decided to watch a movie.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked them as soon as they came in.

"No problem." Wang said sitting on the floor leaning his back on the couch and Mark sat beside me just nodding his head.

Time Skip because I'm too lazy ( ̄. ̄)

Half way through the movie and suddenly my phone rang, which was completely rare. I picked up the call seeing the caller was no one other than Junior.

"Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Mark and Wang are here, we are watching a movie, why are you asking?"

"Just curious, I'm coming over since I have nothing to do, K?"

"No problem, take care, bye."

"See ya."

He said then the line went off. I threw the phone beside me and turned my focus to the movie again.

"Who's that?" Mark asked not moving his eyes from the TV screen.

"It was Junior, he was asking if he can come over." I said sipping the hot chocolate in my hands.

"This guy really gets jealous easily." Wang said chuckling and I was confused.

"What would he be jealous of?" I asked gaining a laugh from Jackson.

"You have to know that yourself Hyeri-ah." Mark said eating a handful of popcorn and I just shrugged it off.

After a while the movie was at its end when I heard the front door open and close which I assumed was Junior.

"Markson, it's my turn to stay with Hyeri, you may leave." Junior said pointing to the door. Mark shrugged and stood up, dragging Wang out with him and I was sitting there dumbfounded.

"But the movie was ending." that was all I heard from whining Wang before the door was closed.

"Why did you kick them out? Although it's not your house." I said shutting the movie off and standing up facing Junior my hands on my waist.

"I didn't kick them out, I just told them to leave and they did, they could've just said no." he said smirking at me which made me look away.

"Anyways, you must have been polite with them. I'm dissapointed" I said starting to walk away passing him and heading up stairs to my room.

I went in and closed the door behind me and threw myself on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Was I too harsh on him? Neh, he'll be fine.

Warning!!!! Cringe Warning!!!!

I heard a knock on the door and of course it was Junior.

"I'm not talking to you." I shouted so he would hear me from the other side, but he kept knocking every 30 seconds.

I huffed and stood out of the bed, I stomped angrily towards the door and opened it to reveal the annoying Junior with his smug smile on his face.

"Yah! I told you I am not-" but before I could continue, I was stopped by his lips on mine in a soft and gentle kiss.

My mind stopped processing, the feeling that started to grow inside my stomach and the racing of my heart made my mind shut off and I was helpless under his spell.

He pulled away after seconds looking at my shocked face aka my tomato face.

"J-Junior I... I'm tired now can we talk l-later." I stuttered looking down to hide my blushing face. Why is he playing with my feelings like that? I'm falling for you Park Jinyoung, will you stop playing around.

"I want to tell you something." He said but I was still looking at my feet.

"I-I'm really sorry, b-but I'm r-really tired, let's talk tomorrow." I said closing the door but was stopped by his hand on the door and pushing it the other way which made pack away to not fall down, Junior took the chance and entered the room closing the door behind him and locking it throwing the key somewhere.

"No, I wanna talk now." he said and started walking closer to me, every step he take forward, I take a step backwards till my back hit the cold wall behind me.

"Junior, what's wrong?" I asked looking into his eyes trying to read him, but it was no use.

"I.. " he said putting a hand beside my waist on the wall behind me, "...really... " he put the other hand on the other side and trapped me between his arms, "...like..." he said leaning in closer till the point I can feel his breath on my lips, he was still liking into my eyes, his expression was soft and tender, "..you." he said placing his lips on mine and started kissing me again but this time with more passion.

I hesitated at first but kissed him back eventually and automatically I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling.

After a while, we pulled away to catch our breath, he placed his forehead on mine and I smiled at him happily.

"I love you." he said pecking my lips, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I love you too." I answered and he pulled away from me and pulling me into his embrace and I hugged him back with no hesitation this time.

"Oppa."

"Yes Jagi?"

"I'm sleepy." I whined like a little kid.

"Then let's sleep." he said pulling me to the bed and lying in next to me.

I pulled the covers over us and lied looking at him still smiling.

"Stop smiling or I'll break up with you." he warned which made me frown.

"Oppa!" I whined hitting his chest and he held my hands to stop me.

"These are small but they hurt alot." he said and I smirked at him.

"You deserve it." I said trying to pull my hands away from his but he was holding my wrist tightly.

"Yah, Oppa, let go." I whined pouting.

"Say the magic word." he said smiling smuggly.

"Please!" I said doing as much aegyo as I can but he shook his head no.

"This is not it."

"Then what is it?"

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine kissing me for the forth time today, or the fifth, sorry I suck at counting.

"That's it." he said letting my wrists go and I sighed in relief.

"Let's sleep." he said and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, my head was resting on his chest inhaling his scent which was like mint and chocolate ice cream.

"Good night, jagi." he said snuggling his nose in the crook of my neck which made me get goosebumps since I can feel his breaths on my bare skin.

"Good night Oppa." I said and drifted to sleep smelling his sweet scent and safe in his arms.

______________\\

Hi Guys~

It's been a real loooong time since I last updated, sorry for being late.

Anyways the story is ending so soon, hope you liked this one and I met your expectations.

Love you guys and thank you for your support.

SaraLuvU♡