Chapter 3

Hyeri's POV~

I woke up trying to open my eyes, my eye lids were heavy but I managed to open them in the end. I looked around me and it was like a hospital's room, I tried to sit upright but I couldn't, my stomach hurts so much, what the hell did you do to me Sumi.

My thoughts were cut off by someone entering the room.

"You're awake?" the voice said which wasn't the nurse's voice, looked to the side and it was Junior coming closer, he sat on the chair next to my bed.

"What happened?" I said trying to sit upright again but was stopped by Junior's hands on my shoulders holding me carefully and pushing me back on the bed again.

"Don't try to sit the doctor said you can't sit up now, the doctor said you can't." he looked smiling weakly.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked still smiling this weak smile which made my heart ache for some reason.

"T-tell you what?" why the hell am I stuttering? Back to your sense Hyeri, don't fall for him, please.

"That they bullied you today, why didn't you tell me you're hurt, the doctor said you won't be able to go out of the hospital for three days, he said you were hurt badly and he was wondering how were you able to keep this pain inside you." he said looking at me in the eyes.

I sighed then looked up at the ceiling trying to keep my tears back, I was really suffering but I never shed a tear till now, I never cried since my grandma died thinking that it was the most heart aching thing that happened to me and promising my self that I won't cry ever again, but here I am, trying to hold my tears back in front of a guy I barely know.

"Hyeri." he called me and I looked at him and he was smiling his eye smile which made my heart flutter.

"Y-yes?" why the hell am I stuttering again? What the hell?

"Cry." he said reaching for my hand and holding it in his which made me blush, but it was so comforting.

"W-what? You want me to cry? Why?" I asked actually confused, did he read my mind, how did he know I want to cry.

"I know it's been a hard time for you since your grandma died, JB told me everything, he said he didn't want to abandon you or ignore you, his sister didn't like it when he talks to you so he didn't talk to you so she won't bully you more." he said squeezing my hand tighter which made my urge to cry larger.

"Cry, please, if you want to feel relieved." he said smiling at me assuring me it will be fine and that's when my tears started falling down and I started sobbing hard, I held the blanket to my face and started sobbing harder.

______________\\

Jr's POV~

After crying hard, Hyeri stopped crying and fell asleep, she looked really cute sleeping soundly. I was still holding her hand till now and she is holding it too, I am kind of happy she did, I just don't know why.
I have the feeling of wanting to protect her and I won't let anyone bully her ever again.

_______________\\

Hyeri's POV~

I opened my eyes as the light from the curtains of the room is entering which blinded me when I entered my eyes.

I was about to sit upright but alot of pain stroke my stomach which made me suffer while trying to sit but I succeeded in the end.

I looked to around and remembered what happened yesterday which made me cheer up a little, Junior was by my side and that made my heart skip a beat.