Chapter 6

Hyeri's POV~

After ordering the pizza, we sat on the couch waiting for the food to come.

"it's Saturday, right?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him confused.

"Then, it's going to be our 'Movie Saturday' every week."

"Yah! This is not your house, you can't decide anything." I said crossing my arms and looking at him angrily.

"I'm your only friend, I can decide that, you must listen to me if you want to become sociable." he said raising one eyebrow.

"Who the hell said I want to become sociable?" I shouted looking away. He just chuckled.

"What?" I asked frowning at him, am I a laughing site or something?

"It's just that you really change when you get used to someone, you even become rude." he said smiling at me which made me blush and turn away.

"I'm indeed." I said taking my mp3 device and my new cellphone.

"What are you doing?" he asked shifting closer to me, I can feel his warmth closer to me which made me blush but I tried to shrug it off.

"I am going to but my memory card from the mp3 device to the phone, since I'll use it for the music also."

I transferred the card and checked if all my music is there.

"Can I see your playlist?" Junior asked and I just shrugged handing him the phone.

He looked through the music list and suddenly he stopped, he was smirking and then looked at me, who was already confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He then played a song I had in my playlist, one which I listen to nearly everyday, it was called The Star by a JYP band called Got6 or Got8 I don't really remember. I only listened to this song and never actually paid attention to the singers.

"What do you think of this song?" he asked still smirking, it was weird but I answered anyways.

"I think the melody is good and the music is comforting and even though the lyrics are sad it's still beautiful." I said smiling at the thought of the lyrics which described something I felt years ago when my parents died. Without noticing, my eyes were full of tears and it started to fall down.

"Why am I even crying?" I said letting out a fake laugh when suddenly I felt a hand on my cheeks, Junior wiped my tears with his thumbs looking at me in the eyes.

"It's okay, I'm by your side now so don't worry. Even if they left you I won't leave you." he said smiling which made me smile too, he is the only person who made me smile again after a whole five years of tears and pain.

"Junior I.... "

I was cut off by the bell ringing, "It must be the pizza." I said and Junior went to the door to answer. He returned with two pizza boxes and a cola.

"Let's eat, I am hungry." I said trying not to make him remember that I was going to say something which really succeeded.

We started eating and watching a movie which was amazing, it's been a really long time since I watched a movie at home with someone, I really felt amazing.

After the movie ended and we finished eating it was already 9pm.

"You should go home, JB might get angry." I said knowing JB's bad temper is hell on earth.

"It's okay, I told him I'm staying with you tonight." he said smiling innocently.

"W-What??! You said you're staying here, you didn't tell me." I asked with wide eyes, is he kidding me.

"I already said, it's 'Movie Saturday' which means I'm sleeping over." he said smirking and I just looked away, "Why? Did you think something weird? You're blushing like hell."

"I-I'm not blushing." I stuttered still looking away. He was laughing his ass out right now and I went upstairs to my room and closed the door.

After some minutes I heard a knock on my door, it was definitely Junior but I decided to ignore him and try to sleep, but he kept knocking on the door which annoyed me, I sat up, went to the door and opened it and there was the stupid guy standing there smiling widely.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated from his presence.

Suddenly his smile turned into a smirk which made me confused.
"W-what's wrong?" I asked and he didn't say a word. He pushed me gently inside the room and closed the door behind him.

I was now a blushing tomato but thank god the lights were off and he couldn't see my blush from only the lights from the window.

"You're not wearing your glasses." he remarked which made me touch my face checking if he is right, and he was, I'm not wearing them, "And your hair isn't tied up but you're letting it down." I touched my hair too, he was right, I was now blushing brightly, even can be seen in this dim light.

He started leaning down and his cheek was touching mine, "You look beautiful." he whispered in my ear then pulled back and smiled.

"Okay, I'm leaving now since I'm satisfied with today's events, specially seeing you like that so goodnight Hyeri." he said leaning in and kissing my cheek.

I gasped and he leaned back smiling and walking out of the room. When I heard the front door open and close again I fell to the ground feeling my heart, it was beating as if it's going to explode any minute.

I then went to bed and decided to sleep it off that if I was able to anyways.

_______________\\

Junior's POV~

I returned back to the dorms and fortunately, JB hyung was sleeping in his room, and only BamBam and Yugyeom were awake.

"What are you guys doing? JB hyung will kill you if he found out that you guys stayed up till now." I said going into my room.

"And he would kill you hyung if he knew that you were out till now too hyung." Yugyeom said looking at me smiling innocently.

"Whatever." I said before going to change.

After I changed I went back to the room to find BamBam sleeping soundly and the light closed but Yugyeom was still awake, that kid really doesn't listen to his hyungs.

"Yah, Yugyeom-ah, sleep before its too late, we have a tight schedule tomorrow and their is a guest coming too."

"You mean the girl who's JB hyung's childhood friend."

"Yeah she is coming tomorrow so you mustn't be sleepy as usual since we have to take care of her."

"JB hyung told us she's an orphan."

"Yeah, she lost her parents when she was eight. Now sleep." I said going under the covers and drifting to sleep thinking about Hyeri.

_______________\\

Hi Guys~

You missed me right?

Do you think my writing style changed to the better or the worse?

Please tell me I really want your opinion.

Hope you like this Fanfic and I match your expectations.

Bye Bye 👋

SaraLuvU♡