Chapter 2

Hyeri's POV~

I was dreaming peacefully when suddenly my alarm went off, I stretched my arm and turned it off, I checked the time and it was 6:00 am, time to wake up, I thought as I was standing out of the bed, I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I wore the school's uniform then dried my hair and made my way down stairs to eat breakfast.

I grabbed my toast and an orange juice from the fridge and started eating my breakfast, since my grandma died, I stopped eating properly, in fact I became without an appetite, I don't eat lunch and sometimes I don't eat dinner too.

After finishing my breakfast, I took my bag and went straight to school. I'm used to walking to school since I was young, mom and dad didn't have time to bring me to school or to do anything for me.

It was 7:45 am, today I'm late since I took a shower. A lot of students were entering school and it was like a rush hour at work, I went to my locker and put my books there.

"Yah! Pig!" agh, there she goes as usual, this annoying brat, I can't believe she was my friend once.

I turned to look at her and she was smirking at me, beside her Nina and Sumi, they treat me even worse than Jaerim and they sometimes they scare me a little.

I stood there silently holding Jaerim's books and giving them to her. She looked at the books and smiled then snatched them from me and started walking away but suddenly she stopped and looked at me again.

"By the way, stop talking to my brother, it's really annoying to see a peace of crap like you talking to him." she said smirking which made her look as stupid as ever.

"He is the one who came to talk to me it's not my fault." I said turning around, taking my books and closing the locker. When I turned around again I was met by Nina's fist punching my stomach really hard which made fall on the ground wincing in pain and my books fell everywhere.

"Don't you dare talk to him again, arasso, you are really a pain in the neck." She said leaving me and her friends but before Sumi left she kicked me again in my stomach which made me want to puke and I was coughing really hard.

I checked the time and it was 8:30 already, I have to go to class before the bell rings. And at the same moment the bell rang as if it was reading my mind.

I tried to stand up but I couldn't there was no one in the hallway and it was really quiet. After some minutes I was able to stand up but I was still in pain. I started my way to the classroom holding my books tightly to my chest and trying to act normally even though the pain is killing me.

I opened the classroom's door and Mr. Kim looked at me surprised, "Ms. Lee, you never were late before, do you have a reason?" Mr. Kim asked waiting for my answer. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim, I won't do it again." I apologised looking at the ground.

"It's okay since its your first time being late, but next time I won't forgive you and you must have a reason."

I just nodded my head and went to my seat beside Junior who was observing me all that time, I sat on my seat and opened my note book, fortunately they weren't doing anything yet, how lucky for me (note the sarcasm).

______________\\

It was lunch time and my stomach still hurts as hell and my right arm was swollen and bruised since it hit the lockers when Sumi kicked me.

I went to the rooftop as usual and the breeze was blowing and it felt like heaven. I leaned on the rail and took a deep breath, the feeling of the fresh air made me forget my pain and relaxed me a little.

"I see you're here again." a voice said from behind which I realise was Junior's. I turned to look at him to find him only footsteps away.

"What's wrong? What do you want now?" I asked coldly trying not to blush since he is just 2 or 3 steps away.

"This." he said giving me a box.

"What is that?" I asked looking at the box with my blank face still no emotions are showing.

"Sit." he said pointing to the ground, I looked at his figure then at him then at his figures again.

"I said sit down." He said sitting down then pulling me down by my injured arm, I tried not to show my pain since I don't want him to put his nose in my business.

He opened the box and it revealed dumplings, they looked really delicious but my appetite isn't that good to eat and I wasn't willing to.

"You said you don't eat lunch and that is wrong, you should eat lunch to keep up with the good grades. Now eat this." he said holding a dumpling with the chopsticks and trying to feed me it, but I brushed his hand away lightly so the food won't fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry Junior but I don't have the ap-" before I could continue he shoved the dumpling into my mouth which surprised me and I was about to spit it but he put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't spit it, eat it please." he said pouting which my heart flutter, stupid heart why are you fluttering, I thought as I started chewing it, it actually tastes good, I thought while swallowing it.

"What do you think? Does it taste good?" he asked and I nodded my head with a smile which I didn't realise I did.

"That's the smile, I thought you don't smile at all, JB said you used to smile alot when you were young, he said you two where childhood friends along with Jaerim."

"We were, but they changed, even he changed since I came here and started being bullied, they both changed, I thought we were friends but, seems like popularity is more important to them than friendship." I said standing up trying to fight the pain and the tears in my eyes.

"Thanks for the food, I am sorry but I have to go." I said and started to walk away but was stopped by Junior holding my injured arm which took me off guard and I started wincing in pain.

"W-what's wrong Hyeri? Did I heart you?"he said concern in his voice but I couldn't reply since my vision was bluring and all I heard was Junior saying my name before I fainted.

SaraLuvU♡