Chapter 13

*********************************
out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
-------- Marilyn Monroe
*********************************

I stiffened immediately knowing who would be behind the door and what will happen if I open it. My breath got caught in my throat and my eyes grew big. Aiden noticed this and spoke 'what hap-' I didnt let him finished as I stood up shakely putting my finger on my lips "shhhhh" I told him cautiously, he looked at me confused about to say something but I turned around and went towards the door looking out through the hole. My suspicion was proven right when I saw my dad's impatient face which was turning into anger with every minute as he pressed the bell harder than before. I ran back to the living room in panic and looked at Aiden and started collecting his stuff "listen, I dont have time to explain right now, you need to pack up and go upstairs to the room on the right and dont come out no matter what got it?" He just looked at me with a hard expression as I gathered his stuff "what the fuck is going on?" He asked and I shhed him agaim "speak quietly will you! Just do as I say go and remember dont come down no matter what" I explained to him as I pushed him up the stairs handing him his bag and shoes. My dad was getting extremely impatient as he started yelling from outside "what the fuck are you doing bitch? I have to leave, open the fucking door you slut" he yelled banging the door making Aiden go rigid on the stairs he turned back to me but I just put both my hands infront of me begging him to go and he gave me the 'will talk about it later' look and went up. I watched him leave before turning around and messing my hair up a little and crinkleing my shirt I ran inside the kitchen and got some grease on me from the oven and wore gloves before coming back out and opening the door with shaky hands. "Hey dad, sorry I was cleaning, didnt hear you" I said quietly so Aiden wont hear with a shaky nervous smile, My dad was having none of it as he entered the house pushing me out of the way, scanning everything as if looking for someone. He went upto the table making me even more nervous. Finally he turned around and looked at me suspiciously before speaking "why does it smell of mens cologne in here?" He said making my breath hitched. I looked anywhere but him trying to come up with an answer but before I could he came charging towards me gripping my hair before shouting "why the fuck do I smell a mens cologne in here? Answer my fucking question, did you have a guy over?" He shouted and I mentally prayed that Aiden wont come down or hear any of this. When I didnt answer in time he slapped me across the face making a loud noise as my nose started bleeding but he didnt care and kept a strong grip on my hair "YOU FUCKING WHORE" He screamed at me and the carried on " I am getting late I have to go, just came to get my briefcase, but dont think this is over you will be punished for this" he punched me before leaving me to fall down on the floor clutching my stomach. He went to his room got his briefcase and came back out. Pushing me with his shoes as he walked past me "whore of a daughter I have" he mumbled and left slamming the door with the loud slam. I laid there for a few minutes my vision a bit blurry before I heard footsteps coming down in a rush. "Bella?" Aiden called my name as he sat down on the floor putting my head on his knees "are you okay?" He said and I gave him a faint smile as tears went down my face. There was no point hiding it now, He knew and he wouldn't let it go unless he knows the full story, he was determined to find out I could see it in his eyes. My secret was finally out and out of everyone Aiden was the one who had to find out. I couldnt say if it was a good thing or a bad. He shook me slightly before sighing and picking me up bridal style taking me to the couch. He laid me down and gave me tissue from the side table to wipe the blood. He brought me water and pain killers which I gulped down in seconds.
*
*

*
*

*
*
After about 20 minutes of him taking care of me and when I was able to sit properly he sat beside me putting his elbows on his legs, looking down at the floor and ran a hand through his hair. I sat quietly biting my lip not knowing what to say. Thankfully and unfortunately he spoke and as he looked at me I could see anger, determination, seriousness in his eyes which meant only one thing.
I had to start answering his questions or else.