Chapter 18

*********************************
No amount of me trying to explain myself was doing any good. I didn't even know what was going on inside of me, so how could I have explained it to them?
        ------- Sierra D. Waters
*********************************
Aiden stumbled back a bit as I pushed him, and he looked shocked at what he had just said and did, as if he had done it in a daze, he looked like he had just snapped out of a bubble. He looked down at me and opened and closed his mouth twice before bending down on his knees infront of me and trying to comfort me from a distance "Just take deep breaths" he spoke softly, but it only seemed to make me worse as I chocked out one word that I could manage "Wat-tte-eer". He was quick on his feet as he walked briskly over to the cupboard to get a glass and then the sink to get me some water. He brought it up to my lips trying to help me drink it, I grabbed the cup from a side he wasnt holding it from and shakily brought it up to my lips gulping it down in almost one go. He put his hand on top of mine and I brushed it off hugging my knees to my chest and rocking by the fridge trying to get my breath back to normal. He ran his fingers through his hair and sat there trying to calm me down as he spoke softly "just listen to my voice Ella, look at me" and I looked up towards him "we will take deep breaths ok? Just focus on my voice and nothing else ok?" He spoke as if speaking to a child and I just nodded. I followed him and mimicked his actions. "Thats it. There is nothing wrong. You trust me right" and I shook my head up and down. "No one will hurt you ok?" And I just looked at him but thankfully my panic attack had subsided after my brother Aiden was the first person who could pull me out of it about 10 minutes of an extreme panic attack I was slowly starting to get my breathing back to normal, but at the same time I felt extremely tired, with my eyes turning droopy, I relaxed my head on the fridge behind me slowly closing my eyes. The last thing I remember is Aiden picking me up bridal style, and since I had no energy to protest I let him carry me where ever he wanted. He brought me somewhere up the stairs and layed me down on something extremely comfy, I hugged something fluffy to my chest, while I felt something really soft and warm on my forehead followed by a quiet 'sorry' before I allowed myself to fall into complete blackness.
*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*
*
Opening my eyes to an amazing smell in a complete new place, I looked around confused trying to remember how I got here, while sitting myself up on the bed. After looking around for a few seconds, I got a quick flash of Aiden and I and how I got panic attack, taking a sip of water next to the bed which I suppose was for me. I got of the comfy bed and walked to a window near a desk in the corner of the room, opening it up I was rewarded with an amazing smell of nature, it smelt and felt amazing, I was feeling different like every other normal teenager. For a few minutes I forgot all the problems that were loaded on me. The only thing I knew was that, this is how my life was suppose to be, This was what a 17yr old like me should have been doing, enjoying life, not getting scared of a certain 40 year old or feeling nervous about anything. Closing my eyes and leaning forward on the window I enjoyed the wind on my face, and the smell of it which infact wiped away all of my problems for the time being.