Chapter 29

*************************************
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- Eleanor Roosevel

*************************************

We had dropped Mickey off to his home. I still had no idea where I was supposed to be staying the night, but I could guess it would Aiden's house. Ace hadn't spoken alot throughout the whole ride, which I think made everyone worried because it wasnt like Ace to keep quiet for such a long time. We soon pulled towards a big house that I could safely say was a mansion. I looked around it with surprise, just how rich were these three were I thought to myself as I tried not to make a complete fool out of myself my gaping at the house with my mouth completely open. I didnt realise just how long I had been staring at the mansion but Aiden soon brought me back to reality as he spoke "Ace is gone, you can come sit in the front" A slight blush crept my neck and cheek as I realised that I didnt even see Ace leaving as I was too busy admiring his house. I quickly opened the door and made my way towards the front. I sat down as he mentioned for me to put my seatbelt on and then we were off to what I assume was his house.

Half way between the ride. I looked over at Aiden, his hair was messy, but not bad messy, it looked good on him, really good. It looked like he ran his fingers through it alot, his eyes were dark as he kept looking in the front with a small frown on his face, it looked cute on him. And then his mole, it was faint but I could tell it was there and it suited him alot.
"Done staring at me" Aiden pulled me out of my train of thoughts and gasped as I realised I had actually not just been staring at him, but full on gawking at him as he was driving. Another blush crept up my face and I tried covering it with my hair as I strutted "I'm sor-rry, I didnt-t mea-an to-" and he brought the car to the halt making me stop talking "what happened?" was he going to kick me out? I was internally panicking as he spoke up "we're here" and got out of the car.
He didnt wait for me as he took my bag out of the boot of his car and started walking inside. I quickly opened the door of the car and ran after him trying to catch up. He sure walks fast.

He took me upstairs and showed me the room I was suppose to stay in and told me he would be sleeping in the next room and if I needed anything I could call him. He was being nice to me. I couldn't believe how nice he had been to me these past few days. From glaring, to calling me ugly, telling me enjoy getting beat, his personality had taken a complete 180° turn and now he was nice and understanding. "Are you listening Bella?" Aiden questioned moving a hand infront of my face. I just nodded "sit!" He forced me to sit down on the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked me his eyes getting softer. Honestly I wasnt. Since I opened my eyes I didnt want to think about it. I didnt want to remember anything. I didnt want the memory to haunt me. I was moving myself like a robot. I was showing how okay I was. Diverting my mind to anything but that. I knew soon enough I was going to face it. But right now I didnt. I just nodded my head "I'm fine" I said in a monotone. He didnt believe me but noded anyway. Probably not wanting to push it any further."well if you need anything i'll be next door" Then with a nod walked out of the room.

About 2 hours had passed and nearly an hour of me tossing and turning on the bed. I couldnt sleep. I had so many thoughts going on in my head and I just couldnt fall asleep. Now that I was alone all the memories came back to haunt me. I hadnt even changed as yet just been sprawled in bed. I closed my eyes and my dad's face came infront of me and I immediately gasped opening my eyes. Giving up on trying to sleep I got out of bed and quietly made my way into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stood under it, hoping it would wash the memory away from me. Wash the disgusting trail of hands of me and before I knew it my salty tears were getting mixed with the water as it poured down on me. I pushed my hair back with both my hands and slid down the wall. Holding my knees towards my chest. My dad's face kept haunting and then how his friends touched my body. Grabbing a loofah from nearby I started rubbing it all over my arms and stomach. My skin was starting to get red but I kept scrubbing trying to get those hands of me. I was now scrubbing myself to the point where I could see some blood starting to show up from all the scratches on my thighs and my stomach. I felt disgusting as I scrubbed myself even harder. Too busy in my thoughts I didnt realise that Aiden had entered the bathroom with a worried expression on his face. He walked over to me and sat down next to me holding my wrists stopping me from hurting myself any further. He stayed quiet not saying a word as he threw the loofah away and hugged me to his chest letting me cry for as long as I wanted. We sat there for quiet sometime both being completely drenched in water, not saying a single word. My tears had slowly subsided and I was now just holding him tight, close to me, feeling safe. He carefully got up holding me bridal style as he placed me on a coutnertop and putting his hand under my chin making me look up. I knew what he was asking but at this point I was too depressed to care. And I just nodded. He took that as cue and pulled my shirt of me and then unhooked my bra. Gazing into my eyes throughout. He grabbed the towel in the draw next to him without breaking eye contact and covered my body with it. He next pulled down my pants making sure to not look anywhere but my eyes as he did so. He broke his eye contact for a second before he walked over to his cupboard pulling out the longest t-shirt he had. He pushed it through my head and then my arms and removed the towel from now under my shirt. He then disappeared behind the cupboard door and came back few minutes later wearing a fresh pair of shirt and boxers. He picked me up bridal style without saying a word and brought me back to the room and layed me down. Tucking me under the blanket he turned around to walk out. But I quickly grabbed his wrist and making him turn around. He looked in my eyes waiting for an answer and I just moved back patting the spot next to me on the bed "please dont leave me alone" I whispered upto him and he hesitantly made his way inside the covers. He got comfortable and brought his lips forward giving me tickling kiss on my forehead. I immediately sigh in contentment as I hugged his torso tight putting my head on his chest. He went stiff for a second before slowly putting his arms around my waist. Suddenly all my fears went away and my eyes got droopy making me fall into complete blackness.