Emotions

Tris POV

Standing there in front of my soon to be husband, dressed in a silk white dress and him in a striking black suit.

My hair pulled back and the vail flowing over the curls, his hair slicked back but still a bit of messiness.

The place is beautiful, outside with the sunset behind us. Rows of white roses and candles lit for the bit of darkness coming over us.

"Mr. Eaton, your vows." The preacher says, and Tobias lets go of one of my hands to grab a piece of paper from his pocket.

"You've got me feeling emotions, Deeper than I've ever dreamed of, You've got me feeling emotions, Higher than the heavens above."

Staring into his dark blue eyes; the color of a shimmering night time ocean. And as I look down slightly, I can see the shaking of his fingers. Nerves. I'm not the only one feeling them.

"I feel good, I feel nice, I've never felt so, Satisfied. I'm in love. I'm alive. Intoxicated. Flying high."

Both out families sit in the front rows, my mother, father and brother. Tobias wanted his mother here, not his father- which I understand.

"It feels like a dream, When you touch me tenderly, I don't know if it's real, But I like the way I feel inside"

As Tobias speaks, he pours his heart out. It's a side of him I don't see quite often, the vulnerable side. The side where he lays it all out there, nothing to hold back.

"In the morning, When I rise you are the first thing on my mind. And in the middle of the night, I feel your heartbeat next to mine"

He looks up from the paper for a second, and I catch his gaze. And I try with my eyes to tell him to keep going, and maybe it was the shimmering of tears in my eyes that got him to. Or the light squeeze of the hand I gave him.

"You know the way to make me lose control, When you're looking into my eyes, You make me feel so high"

That's when that one single tear begins to roll down my cheek. He's telling me everything that's in his heart, it's something I've been waiting and hoping for. And today... of all days... I've got it.

"I love you. Now and forever. Today and tomorrow. For a life time, and beyond."

Tobias say's the last part looking deep into my eyes, not looking at his paper. As if he didn't even have that part written down, and that when he looked at me he had to say it.

I smile, knowing that I got everything I needed and wanted today. A beautiful wedding, a wonderful man, the words I needed to hear from him, and over all a love that can never be taken away from us.