έξι

So you guys, I know you all like my book, it interests you. I don't what else I can do for y'all to comment on it. All of you are voting and reading but I need more. I'm trying to be like QueenGoldChains in this bihhhhh like what can I do for y'all to show me that you're interested. Please let me know in the comments and also let me know a good day to do updates because I have some chapters sitting in draft mode ready to be published and put out there.

Amir in the pic

Issaiah Love

I walked around the club making my rounds and delivery to all the tables. The club was full tonight meaning just like the strippers, I would be getting tips thrown at me left and right. As I walked from out of VIP, a man had grabbed my arm.

"Damn baby, you should be up there showing that ass instead of delivering drinks."Instantly you could tell how drunk he was by the way he slurred his words and the toxic smell of alcohol on his breath.

"I'm fine, but thank you for that."I tried to walk away but his grip on me had tightened. Some people turned their attention away from the strippers and onto me.

"For real, your body is a blessing."

"Sir please let go of me so I can do my job."By now security was on their way over to us to solve the situation. I pulled my arm from his grab as I backed away from him. One of the security guards, Tony escorted him out of the facility. We had a zero tolerances for belligerently drunk customers that tried to start any mess. This was a semi rowdy club, but we kept it professional at all times. I'd been working at Lust for almost four months and it's been cool. It kept my mind off of things that I shouldn't be thinking about.

"You okay Sai?"My coworker Merci asked as she poured some lady a margarita.

"Girl I'm fine."

"You good, ma?"A man in his early twenties asked as he took a seat at my bar. He was cute but I was already entertaining someone. Merci and I gave each other a look.

"Yeah, he just got too excited. No big deal."It really wasn't since my boss kept the club packed with security.

"A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't be handled like that."The man held his hand out for me to take."Adonis."

"Issaiah, and like I said, no big deal. What can I get for you Adonis?"

"Your number and Hennessey."Laughing a little, I got him his glass without my number.

"Sorry, I'm already entertaining someone."

"Who said you can't entertain two?"

"Meh."Amir came up looking good in his black joggers and a gray v-neck A smile slipped on my lips surprised to see him here. I bit my lip as I shyly waved."What you acting shy for, come give me a hug, ma."I pushed myself up over the counter that was separating us from each other as he wrapped his long arm around me.

"What are you doing here, baby boy?"

"Came ta' see ya."

"I'm sorry I can't talk, we're busy tonight."Amir scoped out the place, shoving his hands in his pockets as he chewed on his bottom lip.

"Does ya friend mind handlin' tha bar fa a minute?"

"I can't do that to her."

"Yes she can, go girl, I'll cover for you."Merci practically shoved me out the door of the bar."Have fun for the both of us."

"Whatever."Amir and I walked outside where the cool air was swarming around us. People stood outside of the club trying to get in. Some of them waved to me.