Πενήντα έξι

Merry Christmas you guys. I'm all about giving than receiving so here's a gift from me to you. Merry Christmas BTE Gang Gang Gang🤘🏾👌🏾

Update: I went to work last night and everything was good. There was no interaction between me and the guy I work with. He did steal my site that I was on, but it's cool because he got screwed in the end.

Much Love~Lex

|Issaiah Love|

"Lord I just want to thank you for getting me to another day and another year. I wouldn't be here without you. I thank you so much for everything that you have put me through, to show me that I can handle anything that is thrown my way. I pray for more days to come filled with lessons and blessings. I pray for more days filled with joy, and laughter. Please bless me with a smooth sailing day. One filled with no troubles or worries, Lord. I pray that this is a day filled with nothing but blessings and happiness. In your name Jesus I pray. Amen."

Today was finally my twentieth birthday and I was ready for whatever Omega had planned for me. I was not going to worry about the what ifs or the maybes. I was going to enjoy my day as much as I could. Today was all about me and I was going to be selfish. I deserved to be selfish today.

Getting out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and used it before going to the sink and washing my hands. I was trying to clear my skin up from the bit of acne I had from eating fast foods, so I washed my face with my face scrub before rinsing it off with warm water. After that, I brushed my teeth, flossed, and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash.

When I was finished in the bathroom I walked to my dresser and put on a matching beige panty and bra set before going into my closet to find something to wear. My family wanted to take me out to breakfast like they always did. It was nothing fancy, just IHOP, so I decided on some dark blue colored jeans, and a black graphic tee with some black sandals. I threw my hair in a ponytail and put of some lipgloss and earings before grabbing my purse and going downstairs.

"Hey, here's the birthday girl."

"Happy birthday baby girl."

"Thank you daddy."

"Happy birthday Sai."

"Happy birthday, Sai."

"Thank you

"Happy birth TT Sai."

Happy birthday Sai."

"Happy birthday TT Sai."

"Happy birthday Sai."

"Thank you, you guys."Daddy and Von slid some crisp hundred dollar bills to me and the kids handed me my presents that they made for me. They were so cute and I appreciated them.

"Are we ready to go?"

"Just about let me get the kids jackets."

"I got it babe."Chris went and got their jackets. I poked my bottom lip out looking at how they interacted. I wanted that. Niggas just didn't do right when it came to me.

"How long are we going to be out for because Merci wanted me to go with her to get our nails done?"

"Maybe an hour."

"Alright and how are doing this. Are we taking our own cars or are we riding with each other?"

"Whatever you want to do."

"Ok, I'll meet you guys over there."

"Ok sweetie."We all got in our cars and headed towards IHOP. My phone chimes as I started to turn my music on.