Εννέα

Foreign Magalos

A nigga been out of jail a week and already got enemies lining up. Shit was crazy what went down the other day. I don't think me and Issaiah are going to see eye to eye. There's nothing but bad blood between us and it won't get resolved. We're two different people with our own conclusions about each other. That's a dead end we're hitting trying to be friends for Omega's sake. Omega needs to realize that not everyone he's cool with is cool with each other. Now I will say that I was wrong for calling the girl a bitch, but she didn't need to go and throw money in my face. It's better off if we keep our distance. We don't need any more problems between us. So when she comes around I'll make myself ghost. There's no need for either one of us causing more trouble when we can easily avoid each other all together.

"For, they didn't have snickers so I got you a twix."My little sister Lynx passed me the candy before taking a seat next to me. I had to have her drive me up here because a nigga still hadn't gotten his license back. It was cool, gave us some time to catch up. My little sister had grew up, which had little boys minds racing. She hated the fact that I was so protective, but as a big brother, that was my job. Definitely as a nigga who knows how other niggas mindset and how dirty they will treat a female, it was my job to school her on everything so she won't get played. The day some dude plays my sister is the day I take my ass back to jail.

"Thanks Lyn."

"No problem bruh bruh."She smiled at me before opening up her bag of cheez its."So how much longer are we supposed to wait before you go back to get your check up?"

"Probably another fifteen, why, you have other plans or something?"

"No I'm just bored. This is taking too long."

"Well how I see it, this gives us time to catch up."I looked at her examining her facial expression."You grew up a lot."

"Don't go there Foreign."

"Nah, any guys creeping in your DMs or trying to talk to you at all?"

"No Foreign, and yes I have guy friends but that's it, just friends."

"They're not trying to be anything more?"

"I don't know. If they are they can't."

"You haven't had any boyfriends while I was gone, did you?"

"No, but just because you're back doesn't mean that I can't date?"

"Says who?"

"πατερούλης."(Daddy.)

"Since when?"

"Since my birthday. He thinks I'm old enough and if he's cool with it then you should be too."

"I'm going to talk to him about this."She rolled her eyes, but I didn't care, she's not about to be dating.

"I wonder how you're going to be when you have a daughter."

"The same way that I am with you."

"You're so insecure."

"More like cautious."

"Foreign Megalos."Some lady in blue scrubs came out. She was sexy as hell and slim thick. I stood up and walked over, towering over her. She bit her lip a little looking me up and down. A small smirk made its way on my face. It's been a long time since the last time I had a good fuck. From the looks of it, her too.

"That's me."

"Hello Mr. Magalos, I'm Lyric, I'll be your nurse today."