Τριάντα δύο

Before you began this next chapter, I just want to say thank you. Thank you to everyone that has been down for this book. Thank you for all your comments, votes, reads, and saving my book to your library. Thank you so so much. It's all love from me. Y'all rocking with me heavy and I appreciate it. BTE Gang Gang Gang👌🏾🤘🏽, we are blowing up. 10k reads and we're only getting bigger and better.

So much love😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️-Lex

|Issaiah Love|

Everything was going just about how I wanted it to go. I had told everyone about Amir, got back on good terms with Josh, and Foreign and I were getting acquainted. Things were started to look up for me, but I wouldn't get too excited.

Talking to Zanah really put things into perspective for me. She was right, I needed to gain back my happiness. I had to get out of this feeling of being scared of Amir. Niggas never scared me, and he wasn't going to continue. I am that strong girl my daddy built me up to be. It's still fuck niggas and get shmoney. If they wanted to run up and act brand new, then they can catch these hands. I'm done being scared and defenseless. I can handle my own.

"Rome!"I yelled walking back to his office. It seemed like forever since I saw him.

"Baby sis, how you doing?"

"I'm good, feeling a lot better these days."I told him after he released me from our hug and took a seat.

"I can tell. So that means?"

"Yes, that nigga is being handled. I shouldn't have to deal with him anymore. Hopefully."

"See now you can't be thinking like that. Definitely."

"Only you can see the rainbow at the end of a storm."

"Positive vibes baby sis."

"I know. I should be cussing your ass out right now, though."

"What did I do?"

"You made me go to Foreign to get my tattoo done and you didn't tell either of us. Meeting my ass."

"I'm sorry, it was impromptu."

"You could've still let me know. You have my number."

"I'm sorry. You still want me to do it?"

"Nah, Foreign is going to do it."He made a face, shocked that we were getting along.

"For real?"

"Mmhmm, we're friends now."

"Word?"

"He won't admit it, but I'm growing on him."

"I'm glad, 'cause I see something between you two."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Because it's true."

"True or not, I'm not getting into anything right now."

"Good, focus on school."

"Riiight."

"What's up with school, Sai?"

"Nothing, I'm just not doing so well in it right now with everything that's been going on."

"Ya pop not gonna like that."

"I know, that's why I'm not going to let him know. Neither are you Sir Talk A Lot."

"What did I do?"