Εβδομήντα εννέα

If you guys didn't know, I have another book out with @UrbanGlitter called Pipe Dream. It is a fanfic with August Alsina. Something new for me, but it is a great book if I do say so myself. Show that book some love and you will not be disappointed.

Much Love~Lex

|Issaiah Love|

I walk down the hall to daddy and Von's room to talk to Von about Foreign's case. However when I lift my hand to knock on the door , I pause as I hear them in what sounds like a heated argument. Instead of walking away and respecting their privacy, I decide to stay and listen to the conversation. They were too secretive anyway and for once I would like to know what they talked bout behind closed doors.

"You are no longer going to be working this case, Yvonne."

"And why not?"

"You know why and you shouldn't have to question my reasoning."

"But I am so tell me why I can no longer assist my client."

"I don't want you around him."

"And I'm not. I saw him that one time and that was it, Weston. Issaiah and her boyfriend are counting on me to get him out and I can't let them down. We only have three more days until I have to go before a jury and I'm not giving up until I have won this case."

"I get that you want the best for the boy, but I have to make sure that my wife is out of harms way."He should want what's best for him as well being that he said he'd do everything in his powers to get him out. Not keep him locked up.

"I appreciate that but I'm not leaving the case alone. I've gotten too invested into this case and I've made my promises."

"If I tell you that you're going to drop it then you will do just that!"

"Excuse me?"I can imagine her folding her arms ready to give him a piece of her mind.

"Find someone else that can take over for you, I don't care. You are not continuing with this case."

"My name is neither, Issaiah, Zanah, Benjamin, nor Asagai, so do not speak to me as if I am your child. I am your partner and you will give me the same respect that I give to you."

"You heard what I said."

"And you heard what I said. That boy fought for our daughter and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he gets a second chance."

"Yvonne you know what he did and I don't want either of you around him."Who are they talking about?

"He doesn't get visitors remember and I have my client in a secluded area to where he is the only one that I see when I go in and out of that place."

"I'm telling you, if I go up there and I see you, we're going to have some problems."

"Oh really?!"

"Go up there and see Yvonne!"I hear the door knob move around and quickly run to my room trying to pretend like I wasn't listening. My heart is racing so fucking fast. I pace back and forth wondering how I was going to tell Foreign this. I basically got his hopes up. He's going to blame me and he'll have every right to. Fuck!

I need a blunt right now. I need to yell. I need to cry. I need my own place. Living here isn't for me anymore. This shit isn't healthy for me anymore.

I calm down as best as I can before I walk out of my room and down to the kitchen. I text Omega letting him know everything that I just heard with Daddy and Von getting him pissed as well.