δεκαεννέα

Foreign Megalos

"Foreign, let me speak to you for a second."Mr.Randy called me from his office. A few days in and I was already getting called in for questioning. Wasn't shit that I was doing that the other workers weren't, so why was I the only one being called on?

"What the fuck did you do?"Oshea asked bringing his cart over to where I was.

"I don't even know man."I walked to the office seeing him close the blinds so no one could see what was going on. When I got in the office two cops stood to the side. What the fuck?

"Son, these two officers are going to take you down to the police station for some questioning."

"For what, I didn't do shit?"

"Sir, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in the court of law. If you don't have an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state."One of the cops tried moving towards me to cuff my hands.

"Fuck that, I'm not going with you. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You are under arrest for domestic violence against Issaiah Love. Please do not resist or its going to get worse for you."They pushed me to the ground forcing my hands behind my back. Mr. Randy just stood there letting the shit happen.

"I didn't touch that girl. She's fucking lying on me."

"Sir, do not make me taser you."

"You sure you don't want to shoot me?"My head slung from one side to the other as one of them punched me. I got something for that ass. Officer Reynolds.

"Yo Foreign, I'm getting it all on video."

"Call my cousin and tell him to meet me down at the station."

"I'll make sure he gets the message."I was dragged to the squad car and thrown in the back. Fucking pigs. How the hell was Issaiah going to call the cops on me and say that beat her? All we did was kiss and I regretted it. Lyric and I weren't dating, but it felt like I had cheated on her. I don't even know how I let myself be that way with that girl. One minute we're arguing back and forth, next minute I'm trying to fuck.

I'm not going to lie, the kiss was good, had my dick hard and everything. How the fuck does she call that abuse? The only thing I'd beat is my meat and even then, I have someone else to do it for me.

Fuck.

"Get out of the fucking car."

"Damn, can you give me some time? Act like I'm not handcuffed. Damn, I'm not fucking speedy Gonzalez and shit."As best as I could, I slid out the back seat. I spit out some blood that started to form in my mouth. On sight I was decking him in his shit when he gets by himself. No uniform on.

"Come on Megalos."The three of us walked through the back door where they brought me to an interrogation room and handcuffed my hands to the table. I already knew the routine.

Two investigators came inside the room trying to play good cop bad cop. I wasn't new to this shit. Similar situation, different women, same nigga.

"Tell me Foreign, does hitting women make you feel like a man?"Here they go with this bullshit. I've never laid hands on a woman before in a way that she didn't approve of.

"Like I said before, I didn't touch that girl?"

"Really, because we have Ms. Love in the other room telling us otherwise. She said that you choked her, blackened her eye a little."I barely even touched that girl. With my hands anyway. I could've fucked her, but we were interrupted. Trust and believe I would've shown her what good dick from a real nigga felt like. Maybe that would've helped her stuck up ass out.