Πενήντα δύο

Happy Thanksgiving, this update is going to be short but I wanted to give y'all a little something.

Much Love~Lex

|Issaiah Love|

I placed the earbuds in my ear with the music all the way up to block out unwanted noises. My phone was tucked securely into my leggings before I started my jogging. It had been a minute since I'd did any for of excise that didn't involve helping me walk again. So much had happened and I felt like if I was going to start fresh, I should start with getting back into shape.

I jogged on the trail letting the wind cool me and SZA serenade me with the song Caretaker she had with Dram. Her voice was was so calming and that's exactly what I needed right now. I needed to clear out my mind and forget everything that's happened. Bad energy out, good energy in.

Lap after lap, I went around until I did a full hour. My heart was racing when I finished. It was a struggle but I felt so good afterwards. That was exactly what I needed.

Going to my car, I unlocked the doors and got in. I turned the car on and immediately got the air blowing. I hooked my phone up to Bluetooth and got Pandora up on it. Focus by H.E.R came on and immediately I started singing.

"Hands in the soap, have the faucet's running and I keep looking at you.  Stuck on your phone and you're stuck in your zone and you don't have a clue."I buckled up before placing my hand on the back of the passenger's seat to turn around and look while I backed up.

It took me all of five minutes to get out of the parking lot of the park. Working out hand me tired and hungry so I stopped by Subway since I was trying to be healthy. There was a new Subway built by my house that had a little drive through so I went to that. Pulling up to the screen, I rolled down my window and started placing my order. When everything looked correct, I pulled up to the window and payed.

"Hello. Foot long Subway club with lettuce, pickles, oil and vinegar, a bottled water and two chocolate chip cookies?"

"Yes."

"$8.19."I pulled out a ten and passed her the money."Out of ten. You change is $1.81."

"Thanks."

"Here you go."She passes me the bag and I was quick to check it. When everything was correct, I thanked her and drove off.

It didn't take me long to get home. Pulling up into the driveway, I turned the car off and walked inside with my food in hand.

"I'm home."

"Hey Sai."The boys greeted.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hey baby girl."Daddy came over to kiss my forehead, scrunching his face up when he licked his lips tasting salt and dirt on them."What the hell?"

"I went for a jog and just got back, what'd you expect?"

"To kiss my daughter and not get that taste in my mouth."

"Sorry."

"Why didn't you get us any?"I rolled my eyes looking at Benji wondering if he was serious.

"Because I wasn't thinking about you. Y'all never called or text asking me to pick anything up."

"Doesn't mean we didn't want anything."

"Issaiah is not your errand girl, there is food in here. Find something and cook it, leave her alone."

"Thank you Von, at least someone gets it."