Σαράντα δύο

It's a real one's Gday. This is my gift to you guys since I'm in such a good mood. Enjoy the book.

Much Love~Lex

Foreign Megalos

I sat on the couch with Lyric in Omega's apartment. He was having a small get together and of course I had to come. Now that Lyric and I were an actual couple and not just fuck buddies, I wanted to show my girl off. I'm pretty sure Issaiah wasn't coming but if she was, I was going to make sure that we got a chance to talk. I know I hurt her when I chose Lyric but I had to see what was could be if we were together. Lyric gave me another chance and as much as I sometimes wish she would've just stayed away, I'm glad we have this opportunity to start new.

"Stop bae."

"I'm not doing anything."I continued to kiss on her and squeeze her butt. Shit felt nice.

"You not huh?"

"Nah."She sucked her teeth before looking at me out the corned of her eye.

"You better be glad you're cute."

"So if I was ugly you would've beat my ass or some shit."

"If I didn't find you attractive you would've never gotten a second look from me."

"Damn shallow aren't we."

"Don't act like you would look my way if I didn't have a pretty face and a fat ass."

"I don't look at appearance, I look at personality."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not, but a pretty face and a fat ass does make it better. I hit the jackpot with you."

"I don't know if I should feel offended or thank you."

"You're a man's dream girl. My dream girl."

"See now that sounds better."She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

"Wes, you ask me the same thing just in a different way and each time my answer is no."

"I'm just saying, give a nigga a chance."

"I only give men chances not little boys."I heard her voice before I saw her. She looked good, less sad. I watched her try her best to try not to look at me but she failed miserably. We made eye contact and just as I predicted, she flipped her hair from one side to another and back to the original side. She quickly turned around heading towards the guest bedroom.

"Bae, I'm about to go get a few snacks you want something?"

"Bring me back some soda and some chips."

"Aight."

"Thanks baby."

"Welcome."I quickly got up and walked behind the couch towards the direction Sai went. I knew she probably didn't want to speak to me but we had to talk."Issaiah."I saw her stiffen as I closed the door behind me and locked it. Too many nosey ass people in here to not do so.

"Of course you're here."

"Yeah, I was hoping that we could talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Our relationship. Are we friends or are you turning your back on me?"

"Turning my back on you?"She motioned between us as she furrowed her eyebrows making three creases form between them. I watched as her face changed."You were the one who chose who you wanted to be with. And I'm not knocking you, I refuse to continue to be pissed at your decision. But don't force me to be cool with it and want to be around you knowing that it could have been me. Don't force me to do it."