Chapter 1

YOUR POV
Being a Butler is the main job of working in a Manor, that's my job. I walked into my Mistress bedroom, I pushed in a cart with her breakfast on it. I looked at my mistress as she slept but it was time to ruin that "My lady, it's time to wake up now......you have a busy schedule today" I said separating the curtains showing the sunlight.

I heard a groan from behind me "Now, nos my lady...... For today's agenda, we have Mr. Edelstein for your piano lessons at 10 sharp.....next we have to go into town to investigate a crime scene after that....." I explained as I pour some tea in a cup. I gave the cup to Susan who sat up, rubbing her eyes.

I picked up the tray with her breakfast on it "Alright, get me a dress to wear or something" she said yawning making me smirk "I already did....." I said walking over to a navy blue dress (like the pic but has boots) and picked it up then brought it over to Susan. I placed the dress down on the bed and took away the now empty tray from Susan "Is there a corset?" She asked well more like shine and I nodded "Yes and now quit whining, it's not lady-like" I said helping Susan out of her nightgown.

Susan nodded and I started to tighten the corset making her gasp "Argh!! (Y/N)!! Ngh!!" "Just a little more, my  lady.... Hold still" I said calmly as I pulled the strings making it tighten "My Insides Are Coming Out?!" She shouted "There's not a woman in this world who's Insides came out by a corset" I said already done with the corset then I helped her into the dress and put the boots on.

I then look at my pocketwatch to see that it was 9:50 already "My lady, Mr. Edelstein will be here in 10 minutes...so hurry up" I said walking to the door and opens it letting Susan out of her room. I walked behind her as we went down the stairs, I walked to the front door to see Jim, our gardener, with Mr. Edelstein coming up to the front door "Ah, Mr. Edelstein.... It's good to see you again" Susan said looking at Mr. Edelstein as he bowed "Yes, indeed Lady William.... May we start our lesson?" He asked as they walked up the stairs to the music room. "If course, (Y/n)....do whatever you want" Susan said and I bowed "Yes my lady" and they disappeared around the  corner.

I turn around to face Jim "How are the roses doing, Jim?" I asked as we walked into the garden "They're doing wonderful, (Y/n)! They are lovely at this time of the year!" He said smiling widely. I chuckled and heard a shout "Jim!! Get Over Here?!" It was Jin, Jim's older brother. We both turn to see Jin, our cook, stomping towards us "U-um....got to go (Y/n)! Bye!!" Jim said kissing my cheek before running away from Jin. I smiled a bit and wiped my cheek where Jim kissed it, I smirked and walked back inside the Manor to see Susan talking to Mr. Edelstein "Excellent as always, Lady William" Mr. Edelstein said picking up his bag and I opened the front door "Let me take your bag for you, Mr. Edelstein" I said and he handed me his bag "I'll see you next week, same time as always" Mr. Edelstein said before I walked out with him behind me "It's really good to see you again, Mr. Edelstein.... Tell everyone back at home we say hi" I said putting his bag in the carriage and helped him in "Yes, and thank you (Y/n)" he said and I closed the door then the carriage rode off.

I walked back inside and looked at Susan "We should head to the crime scene" I said and she nodded "(Y/n), do you know who the Queen's Guard Dog is?" Susan asked me as we got in the carriage that Jim and Jin prepared for us "I do not know my lady" I answered and I tapped the ceiling of the carriage letting Jin know to move the carriage.

|TIMESKIP|AT THE CRIME SCENE|
I waved off Jin as he left, I looked at Susan who was looking at me "Let's go shall we" she said and we began to walk to where the crime scene is at.

??? POV
I looked at the dead body that was surrounded by officers "What is a lady like you doing at a crime scene?" I heard an officer asked making me turn to see a girl my age with purple hair and her Butler "I was requested by the Queen!" She said narrowing her eyes "The Queen!? She Put An Innocent Lady Like You To Investigate A Crime Scene Like This?!" The officer shouted about to touch her but a hand grabbed his wrist and twisted it "My mistress doesn't like to be touch by people who disagree with her" a soft kind motherly voice said.

I saw a woman with (h/c) hair and a small smile on her face, and her hand let go of the officers wrist "I-i see..... You may look at the body" the officer said and the two walked over to us "Sebastian.....keep your guard up" I said and my Butler bowed behind me "yes my lord"