Chapter 7

THIRD POV
It was a few weeks since you became Sebastian's mate and you've started to have this strange feeling in your stomach, it wasn't like stomach pains or cramps, it was like something was going to happen later. You were with Susan in the garden as usual and talked about everything that would come in Susan's mind "(Y/n)..... Do you ever wonder if you and Sebastian are going to have a baby? If you do I Get To Be An Aunt!!" Susan said smiling and you looked at her surprise "I.....do.....but...." You trailed off looking at the black rose Sebastian gave you "But What, Kitten? I don't mind having a child with you......as long as your carrying it" Sebastian's voice came behind you making you jump and turn around to face Sebastian "God! Quit Sneaking Up On Me!" You said scolding at Sebastian making him chuckle.

You looked at Susan who disappeared all of a sudden then jumped again when you felt something gropes your inner thighs "S-Sebastian! What are y-you doing!" You asked with blush coming on your cheeks as Sebastian pulled you into his lap "Let's have a child, Kitten" Sebastian said in your ear and you laid your head on his chest "A-Are you sure? We're now mates and you want a child now......I-I'm not sure ab- Mhmm!?" You were cut off by soft cold lips on your warm ones. You melted into the kiss as Sebastian picked you up and quickly took you to his room.

|LEMON WARNING|
You were pushed down on Sebastian's bed, Sebastian quickly locked the door and hovered over you then started to suck, bite, nip and lick your neck getting encouraging moans and mewls from you. You could feel Sebastian smirk against your skin and started to unbutton your tailcoat and shirt, you cover your mouth with your arm as your shirt was completely off and Sebastian started to play with your breasts.

You started to feel wet down there and your pants came off as well as your panties. Your eyes widen and shivered as you felt Sebastian's hands glide down your stomach go your inner thighs "S-Sebastian.... W-What are y-you doing?" You asked shakily as Sebastian took off his shirt showing his built body "Making love with you, Kitten" Sebastian said taking off his pants and showing a dent in his boxers making you blush more. You sat up and pushed Sebastian down on the bed, you cupped his dent and moved it a bit making Sebastian groan then you took off his boxers letting his member spring out.

You began to rub making Sebastian moan and grunt, you smirked and pinched his member getting a glare from your lover. You silently chuckle then you were pinned on the bed under Sebastian, you felt his member in front of your entrance "Ready, Kitten?" Sebastian asked and you nodded before gasping in pain as Sebastian pushed in you. You clenched and unclenched the sheets your hands as you adjusted to Sebastian's size, you nodded and Sebastian started to move slowly. You moaned and clawed Sebastian's back with your nails making small scratches on his back "A-Ahh! Sebastian! F-faster!" You moaned and Sebastian obeyed, he started to go faster and harder making you gasp and moan.

Your stomach was getting a knot feeling and felt Sebastian but your prostate making you moan "I-I'm Cumming, Sebastian!" You exclaimed as Sebastian kept slamming into you "I-I know, Kitten.....I a-am too" Sebastian said before he slammed in one more time and came deep in you and you came as well. Sebastian collasped on you as you panted and having thick sweat in your forehead "Thank you, Kitten" Sebastian said kissing your cheek before pulling out of you and laid next to you. You weakly smiled and moved closer to Sebastian as he pulled the covers over you and himself. You pressed your forehead on his chest "I wonder what your Fanboy would think about this...... We being together and having sex..... I'll be laughing if Willy kicked him in the face again" you questioned in Sebastian's chest making Sebastian grunt mixed with a chuckle.

You looked up and quickly kissed Sebastian's lips then turned your back to him chuckling that the face Sebastian made, you closed your eyes as you felt arms to around your waist and a nose snuggled in the crook of your neck "I love you, Kitten" you smiled "I love you too....... Crow ~" you and Sebastian chuckled before falling asleep, cuddle against each other.
________________________________________________________________
Ciel:*nosebleed and blush* ......my innocent is gone...
Me: Ciel, your innocent was already gone when you were younger
Sebastian: So..... Me and (Y/n) had sex?....so we're going to have a child....*smiled* your one talented woman, Author-chan
Me: Why thank you, Sebastian!
Grell: SEBBY?! HOW COULD YOU?! YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT BI-*Gets kicked away by Author-chan*
Me: Go To Hell, Reaper! Your A Poor Excuse For A Reaper!!