Chapter 6

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I walked down the hall to Young Masters room to wake him up, I noticed Lady Williams door is open again. I looked inside to see she isn't in there and I walked out to see Young Master already awoken and dressed. "Sebastian, let's head to my study" Young Master ordered and I bowed "Yes my lord" and we walked down the  hallway. As we walked, we could hear music and someone singing "It's coming from the music room" Young Master whispered and we saw the door to the room was ajar as well. "(Y/n).......what are you doing? I came here to practice piano.......not violin" I heard Lady William said from inside and a chuckle after it "Well.....if you play the piano and I play the violin.....it would be a duet of some sorters" (Y/n) said looking at Lady William.

I saw a violin in her hand and she had her hair in a (braid, ponytail, pigtails, French braid, etc.) and Lady William looked at (Y/n) "Alright.....but I want to hear you play just this once!" She said making (Y/n) chuckle "Of course, my dear" and she picked up the violin and started to play.

I listened as (Y/n) played and Lady William hum a song, I noticed a beige gold tail sway as (Y/n) played. I could feel heat appear in my cheeks as I kept looking at the tail, I puffed my cheeks and watched quietly with Young Master next to me. We watched as (Y/n) kept playing and Lady William kept humming 'Oh God......I'm madly in love with her now!!! I just want to touch that soft, silky- Stop It Sebastian!! Get yourself under control!' I thought as I watched (Y/n)'s tail swish around.

"(Y/n)! Hold on a minute!" (Y/n) accidentally made a screech with the violin making me and Young Master along with Lady William cover our ears. "What is it, my dear?" "Why can't you be my mother?..... Your always caring for me and act so motherly to me....." Lady William asked looking at (Y/n) "Well.....that's a bit..... Unusual for demons to see a she-demon with a human child with her....... Demons would probably kill you for being with me..... Plus if I have a mate with me, he would kill you in a immediately because you would be acting like my own child....." (Y/n) explained and Lady William looked down "I just want you to be like a mother to me.....just want my parents back" Lady William said quietly and (Y/n) brushed hair away from her face "I will always protect you no matter what...... You are my master and I'm your pawn, you are in a contract with me and til your wish is completed....." Black most comes around (Y/n) and she walks to Lady William "I'll have your soul" (Y/n) said taking Lady William's chin and lifted her chin up.

I looked at Young Master to see he was asleep, leaning against wall. I sighed and picked him up "Sebastian, what are you doing here?" I turned my head to see (Y/n) looking at me along with Lady William "I....um.... Me and the young Earl were walking down until we heard you playing and he fell asleep" I said trying to keep my blush hidden but it couldn't making Lady William giggle "Ooh~ (Y/n), he's blushing cause of how he saw your tail~" she said making me and (Y/n) blush well I blushed more. "M-my Lady! Quit being foolish!" (Y/n) door having blush on her ears, I looked away and cleared my throat "Sebastian! Put me- Wait? Are you blushing?" I looked at Young Master to see him smirking "N-no!.....I just have paint on my cheeks" I shuddered and put Young Master down.

SUSAN'S POV
I smirked as I kept thinking of a plan to get (Y/n) and Sebastian together and Ciel is with me. I looked at Ciel and nodded which I got the same response "Welll.....Me and Ciel have to discuss about the case..... (Y/n), why don't you go with Sebastian into this room!" I said pushing (Y/n) into a empty room and Ciel did the same with Sebastian "My Lord!" "My Lady!" Both our butlers shouted in unison before we locked the door and put our ears against the door.

I could hear some shuffles and other things from inside then I heard a squeak making me look at Ciel and he looked at me "H-Hey?! Don't t-touch that!! Mmhhmm" I heard (Y/n)'s voice and I unlocked the door go see (Y/n) with her shoulders and chest showing and Sebastian in between her chest. I looked at Ciel to see he was blushing and smirking then we saw Sebastian move away with a pink tinted face "I.....I'm...." Sebastian shuddered making me and Ciel snicker. I saw (Y/n) blush and nodded "N-no....it's fine....just it felt weird" she said quietly as she fixed her uniform and button up her shirt covering her chest. I giggled and it faded away when I saw Sebastian hover (Y/n) and whisper something in her ear then licked her earlobe making (Y/n) squeak and entangle her hands into Sebastian's hair. I saw Sebastian unbutton her shirt again making my eyes widen and I looked at Ciel to see he was motioning me to close the door.

I quickly get quietly closed the door and looked at Ciel, I was about to speak "A-AH!! S-Sebastian!! R-Right T-there!!" I was cut off by (Y/n)'s scream and I blushed madly like Ciel's cheeks were bright as a tomato! "I-IM Cumming?!" "M-Me....T-Too!!" I heard (Y/n) cried out and Sebastian did the same. "Let's Get Out Of Here?! I'm Done Messing With Our Butlers?!" Ciel shouted and we ran down the hallway leaving the door where our butlers are.

YOUR POV
"Let's Get Out Of Here?! I'm Done Messing With Our Butlers?!" I heard Earl Phantomhive shout and then heard footsteps going away from the door. I looked at Sebastian and we chuckled "They're easily deceived" I said smiling a bit and Sebastian nodded then I was pinned against the wall, looking into Sebastian's Ruby eyes.

"Now....I get to do something I wanted to do for so long" His voice turn seductive as he came closer to my ear and  neck. I knew what he wanted..... Me as his mate, I moved my head away from him letting my neck exposed. I had a crush on him, I knew he was surprised but he started to nibble my neck then felt two sharp things go into my neck making me gasp and wince. It went for a couple of minutes and Sebastian pulled away from me letting hold my neck as the pain stings my neck.

I felt light kisses on my neck making the pain ease away "Your my mate now, Kitten~" Sebastian purred in my ear before pecking my lips. I smiled and laid my forehead on his chest and sighed "I see......I'm one lucky demon" I said chuckling a bit and we walked out of the room, his arm around my waist, then headed towards Earl Phantomhive study.
__________________________________________________________________
Sebastian: Yes?! I got (Y/n) as my lover now!!!
Me: *Chuckles* Your welcome, Sebastian~
Sebastian: *Hugs Author-chan* Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you and (Y/n)!
Me: *hugs back* awww! Thank you!
Ciel: I don't love you....
Sebastian: *sulks* *goes into a corner*
Me: aww poor Sebastian *whispers in Sebby's ear* Ciel does love you but he keeps it a secret
Sebastian: thank you Author-chan!