Chapter 4

THIRD POV
It's 7 am in the morning, Ciel and Sebastian were getting suspicious about you since they found out Susan was in a contract with a demon. You and Susan were walking around the garden "(Y/n)! Look at this rose!" Susan said pointing at a beautiful red rose "Yes, indeed.....now close your eyes, my dear" you said and Susan closed her eyes then you carefully picked it and removed the thorns and placed it behind Susan's ear "Now open them" you said and Susan reopened her eyes to see the rose behind her ear.

Susan gasped and smiled "Oh thank you, (Y/n)!" Susan said hugging you making you freeze then you smiled "Your welcome, my lady" you said as Ciel and Sebastian walked out of the Manor "(Y/n), your a wonderful butler and friend" Susan said looking up at you into your (e/c) eyes. Your eyes widen and a pain in your chest came in 'What is this pain in my chest? Love?.... No demons don't care for their masters......do they?' You thought as Ciel and Sebastian came up to you and Susan "How about our butler's have a competition....... If I win, you will leave" Ciel began making Susan look at him in anger and you hold her back since she was about to attack Ciel "But if you win.......you can stay and help me with the case" Ciel finished smirking.

You narrowed yours eyes and so did Susan "Why are asking me this?" Susan asked looking at Ciel "Your in a contract with something....." Ciel said making your eyes widen and Susan gasp "My Lady....." You whispered looking at Sebastian and Ciel suspiciously "Yes, what is it?" "He is in a contract with a demon as well" you whispered making Susan smirk "You better win....." Susan whispered and you nodded "We accept the challenge" Susan said and Ciel nodded "Sebastian! Fight her!" Sebastian bowed "Yes my lord" he charged at you "(Y/n)! Do the same!" And you bowed "Yes my lady".

|FIGHT BEGINS|
You dodged Sebastian's arm and jumped back with your crystal kitchen utensils in hand, Sebastian did the same with his sliver kitchen utensils in hand. You smirked as your eyes turned fushia and you charged towards Sebastian with lightening speed, Sebastian's eyes widen when he saw your leg hit the side of his face making him fly back. Ciel's eyes widen and looked at Susan who was calm and cheering you on as Sebastian got up, you walked towards him " Your going easy on me.....how nice" you said smiling and threw your knifes at him but he caught them except one got lodged in his shoulder.

Sebastian smirked and threw them back at you making you bend your back over watching as the knifes fly over you. You got up and blocked Sebastian's leg with your arm, you looked into Sebastian's eyes and smirked then you grabbed his leg and threw him into a tree. You charged towards him and punched his stomach making cough blood a bit then you were kicked in the head making you fly into the Manor wall right next to Ciel and Susan "(Y/N)!? Are you alright!!" Susan shouted as you wiped the blood that came out of your nose. You smiled and got up "Yes....take my tailcoat for me, my dear" you said handing your tailcoat to Susan, Susan nodded and took your tailcoat. You looked at Sebastian and cracked your knuckles "Now.... Let the battle begin" you said smirking before you charged at Sebastian and kicked his side, Sebastian grunted and threw one of his knifes at you which hit your stomach and you jumped back.

Sebastian wiped the blood off his cheek before coming at you, you blocked his arm grunting a bit making Sebastian smirk. You narrowed your eyes and kicked his leg making Sebastian fall to the ground and you placed your foot on his chest "Looks like I win, dear" you said smirking then it disappeared when you felt something slice your arm off "GET AWAY FROM MY BASSY?!" your eyes widen and you jumped up holding your gone arm. You looked at a man who was wearing a lot of red and looks like a woman, you saw the chainsaw in his hands "Get Away From My BASSY?! You Bitch!" The Man growled charging at you and you dodged his chainsaw. You looked at the man and was about to charged when someone grabbed the man's hair "Grell! Quit fooling around with this disgusting creature" you smirked "Nice to see you too, Will" You said smiling as Will pushed up his glasses "Well.... I'll be on my way with this idiot....goodbye (Y/n)" Will said dragging the man, who was struggling, away.

You sighed and Susan came up to you "(Y/N)! Your Arm!" Susan said looking at your gone arm and you smiled "I'll be fine, my dear........it.....will....heal..." You said swaying before you collapsed to the ground and Susan placed your head in her arms "(Y/N)! Please wake up!" Susan said looking at your unconscious face "Sebastian, get (Y/n) some bandages and into new clothes" Ciel said coming up to you "Yes my lord" Sebastian said and picked you up bridle style then went inside the Manor leaving Ciel to comfort Susan.

SEBASTIAN'S POV
I opened (Y/n)'s room door and walked inside, I placed her on the bed and caresses her cheek "Even unconscious, your still as beautiful" I whispered before I started to undress her. I blushed a bit when I unbutton her shirt showing her um chest, I quickly wrapped her arm and wrapped her chest as well since I'm not putting a shirt on her. I smiled as I pulled the covers over her and I brushed away some of her (h/c) hair away from her face "I hole you'll be okay, my love" I whispered kissing her cheek and I heard her hum.

I smiled and walked out of the room to see Susan coming towards me "Is (Y/n) alright?" She asked me and I nodded "Thank you so much Sebastian......you are simply one hell of a butler!" She said saying my phrase and she went into (Y/n)'s room.
__________________________________________________________________
Sebastian: Aww....I didn't get to love on (Y/n)! *pouts*
Me: Sebastian..... You'll get to love on (Y/n) later and probably make love with her.....I'm still working  here okay!
Ciel: .....I'm just....weirded out now...
Me: Sorry Ciel.... Well viewers comment and vote.....hey guys I was thinking on doing a vote challenge to see if Sebastian and (Y/n) do have a kid.... What do you think?
Sebastian: *faints and has nosebleed*
Ciel: There's your answer.....