Chapter 5

(Your dress can be any color you chose so it'll show up like (f/c) favorite color)

YOUR POV
I groan as sunlight hit my eyes, I crack my eyes open and blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the sun. I looked around to see that I was in my room instead of being outside, face-planted in the ground. I sat up and noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt but bandages around my chest and arm which grew back with healing, I sighed and scratched my head as the door opened "(Y/n)! Your up!" Susan said running up to me and hugged me again making me freeze "How long I was out?" I asked as Susan pulled away "A week" she answered making me sigh again.

I uncover myself and got up "Well.....let me get dress and head downstairs" I said getting rid of the bandages and put on a new shirt then put on my tailcoat on. I finished buttoning my tailcoat, I looked at Susan "Ready, my lady?" I asked and she nodded "Yep! Let's go to the garden" Susan said and we left the room. We walked down the stairs and headed towards the garden, I noticed Ciel and Sebastian sitting at a table drinking tea. Susan sat down on the grass looking at the roses again "(Y/n)! Look at this one.... It matches you!" Susan said as I got on my knees next to her to see a black rose with many others "It does.....you have a wonderful sight indeed, my dear" I said putting a rose in her hair making her gasp and smile "You always know my favorite flower, (Y/n)!" She said making me chuckle.

"Oh, close your eyes! I have a surprise for you!" She said and I closed my eyes, I felt something come in my hair "Okay.....open your eyes" I open my eyes to see I was looking into a mirror to see myself with the black rose in my hair "You look beautiful with that rose, (Y/n)" I looked up to see Sebastian with a smile. I smile and nodded "Thank you, Sebastian.....your too kind" I said with a hit of blush, Sebastian held his hand out and I took it. He brought me up and smiled "Was it you who brought me to my room?" I asked dusting my pants off "Yes, it was me" he said still holding my hand "Oh....thank you very much Sebastian" I said smiling. I heard someone clear their throat making me and Sebastian turn our heads to Ciel "Well.....I'm glad to see you awake, (Y/n)..... I want to invite you and Susan to a ball I'm hosting tonight...." Ciel said and I smiled "It will be an honor, Earl Phantomhive" I said "Now....Sebastian, prepare the ballroom" Susan looked at me "Go help him, (Y/n)" she said giving me a wink.

I rolled my eyes and followed Sebastian into the ballroom "So what do you want me to do?" I asked as we looked around the ballroom "Well....you can start by...... Getting the chandelier sparkled up to make the room shine" Sebastian answered and I nodded. He handed me a ladder and I got a rag, I placed the ladder underneath the chandelier and started to climb up. As I was cleaning, I didn't notice something fly pass the ladder making it wobble "What the!? Ahh?!" I said as I closed my eyes waiting for impact but it never came "Are you alright, (Y/n)?" I open my eyes again to see Sebastian up close, I nodded and smiled "Y-yes....thank you again, Sebastian" I said smiling with a amount of blush heated on my cheeks.

I was put down and looked up to see the chandelier was shining "Ah.... I out did myself... Hmm" I said before cleaning the ballroom with Sebastian.

|TIMESKIP|
"(Y/n)! Let's get dress for the ball!" Susan said as we walked into her room, I chuckled "Of course.......I have a dress for you" I said walking to her wardrobe pulling out two dresses, one was blue and the other was (f/c). "(Y/n)! Their beautiful!" Susan said looking at the dresses in my hands "I'm glad you like them, my dear.....now let's start with you" I said helping Susan out of her outfit and into her dress. I looked at her and motion her to turn "Absolutely beautiful...." I said making Susan giggle "(Y/n)....leg me help you with yours" I nodded and started to undress myself then pulled on the (f/c) dress.

I let Susan do the corset and tie it, I pulled up the boots and started to brush Susan's hair "(Y/n)...... Do you like Sebastian?" Susan asked looking at me from the mirror and I stopped before continuing "Well.........maybe..... But it's probably a phase.....US demons only one love each other if their mates...." I said braiding her hair. I walked towards the door and opened it to see Sebastian with his eyes wide "My, my....don't you ladies look beautiful especially you, (Y/N)" Sebastian said taking my hand and kissed it making me blush "Why thank you, Sebastian..... And your right, (Y/n) looks very beautiful" Susan said coming up behind me. I blushed more "Well let's get you two down in the ballroom, shall we?" Sebastian said and we followed him towards the top of the stairs.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I present you Miss Susan Williams and her butler (Y/n) (L/n)..... Please enjoy tonight's event" Sebastian announced and everyone clapped before going back what they were doing. I looked at Susan and we walked down the stairs to ballroom floor. I saw Ciel being hugged to death by a girl "Oh Ciel! Don't you look so cute! Oh who are you?" The girl asked looking at Susan and me "I'm Susan Williams and this is my butler (Y/n) (L/n).....who are you?" "I'm Elizabeth Milford call me Lizzy, Ciel's fiancée!" Elizabeth said smiling. I smiled and heard music began "Ciel! Come dance!" Elizabeth said holding Ciel's arm and they went to the dance floor, I watched Susan was dancing with a boy who had platinum blonde hair and electronic blue eyes.

I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn to see Sebastian "Would you like to dance?" He asked holding out his hand "Gladly" I said taking his hand and we made our way to the dance floor. We started to dance like everyone else is "You are a very good dancer, (Y/n)" he said in my ear making me blush. I looked down but my chin was pulled up to see Sebastian looking at me "I want to see your beautiful (e/c) eyes...." He said as the dance ended "Thank you for the dance" he said pecking my cheek making my eyes widen. I placed my hand on my cheek and smiled "No.... Thank you" I said before walking back to Susan. I saw Susan smiling widely "What are you smiling about, my lady?" I asked and Susan giggled "Someone's in love!" She said pointing at me.

I blushed and looked down "Okay, maybe....." I mumbled and she yawned "I'm tired can I retire early?" I nodded and we went up the stairs after we told Ciel. I opened Susan's door and let her in, I started to undress her and put her into her nightgown. I tucked her in bed and was about to leave when she grabbed my hand "please.....stay until I fall asleep" I nodded and stood next to night stand until she fall asleep.
___________________________________________________________________
Sebastian:...... Did I just kiss (Y/n)'s cheek?
Me:....yes, yes you did Sebastian
Sebastian: Finally! But when do I get to tell (Y/n) how much I love her!!
Me: You will.....now be patient or you want holy water on your ass *gets out bottle of holy water*
Sebastian: Yes mi'lady