Untitled

"I'm alright now." Charlene rubbed her eyes, with a smile. She was glad to let those feelings out from a long time.

We made up after the hug, and we talked about a lot of things. Mostly, Charlene was teaching me about what normal Earth activities and stuff are. I got interested in writing, where there's many different ways to express your imagination, logic, and emotions. Then Char changed the subject, unexpectedly.
"Wendy, is Damian from here?" She asked me, expecting me to know. I didn't know really, but Oreo is his "real" fake name.
"Why you ask?"
"Well... he just seems oddly familiar to me. Like I've seen him before but not actually see him? Do you get what I'm saying?" She got a bit flustered in explaining, trying not to act creepy. Well, it's possible that Damian would meet Char, I mean they're both human and on Earth's surface.
"Haaaave you met him before?" I asked, collecting clues and evidence. I'm not playing detective but it's worth trying.

"Nope. But my first impression that he's a weird one." Charlene said, making hand gestures. We both cracked up because we both thought Damian was cold.
"He seems nice though, but I notice that he avoids me." She made a sigh. That leaves me curious too though. I looked at the clock, it was 12:30 at midnight.

"Shouldn't we be sleeping?" I asked, yawning. Charlene looked at the time on her phone, she yelped.
"Shoot! It's late!! We had too much fun hehehehe.." She said as she grabbed my wrist and led me upstairs. Then we stepped into her bedroom... It was so, how can I say it, amazing! The walls were painted maroon colors, and crafted creations were used as decorations. Books were well-organized on the shelfs, the desk was well clean. Then her bed was folded nicely.
"Welcome to my room!" Charlene introduced proudly.
"Daang, you're room is beautiful.." I complimented. She then grabbed extra blankets from the closet then fetched the pillows.

"You sleep there, I'll sleep on the floor." She pointed on the bed where I would be sleeping. I was about to hesitate, but it would go back and forth on "No you can have the bed!" So I didn't complain.
After we took turns fixing ourselves in the bathroom, I climbed on the bed snuggling myself. I started to have a chill when Char turned off the lights.
"Hey Char... What was your friend like?" I asked her in wonder and curiousity. She laid on the floor, and sighed.
"She... she was really loud and the fun kind of person. Everytime, she would understand everything about me." Char gave a smile and closed her eyes. We both gave our goodnights afterwards.. then slept.

------------

"Goodmorning Sugar Pie!" I heard noise when I awoken.
"Marqais don't call me that." Charlene rolled her eyes as she gathered her uniform for school. Why is Marqais here, I thought but didn't care much.. Until I had the idea that he was stalking Charlene or even worst. Harassing her..
Immediately I got up to my feet and kicked Marqais, making him cry in pain.
"OUCH! What the fu-"
"Don't you dare touch CHARLENE!" I warned him, getting prepared in a sort of karate position. He groaned and rubbed the waist, the spot where I hurt him. Charlene pulled me back by my arm.
"Wendy it's okay. He comes in every now and then." She said but she made a sigh. I was confused.
"Why would you let this jerk into your room!?"

Marqais and Charlene looked at each other and giggled. I thought Marqais treated Char like trash, I don't get how they're friends.
"We're childhood friends.. I trust him." She responded. I continued," What if he... harassed you!?" Marqais' face started to turn red, flustered he yelled, "WH- Why.. WHAT!?"
"Wendy he doesn't even like me." Charlene crossed her arms, but when I looked at Marqais.. he was silent.
"But he just called you Sugar Pie but okay guys." That ended the conversation.

We all got prepared and did the routines for school then. I was still not used to the environment of the other kids.. but I guess I have a warmth sensation in my heart around my friends. That makes me wonder, what if I stayed here on Earth... And never go back to the underworld. That would be possible that is, if I don't make a few dark sins and never tell anyone who I really am. I would be lying to my friends if I have to. If I was their friend from the beginning..... that would've been very nice... I would've known about what everyone does and their past memories. I would know who this girl is.