Confront

"Vanessa...Is it you?" Derrick lifted my shoulders and pulled me up. I was trembling with pain. "No...I'm not Vanessa." I had to lie, if I exposed myself, I can't be with them and they'll experience suffer once again.

BOOM! Derrick's recorder broke from a small explosion, creating smoke in the room. "It always does that everytime I record her. These recorders cost so much, it's such a waste." He coughed the dust and continued with the serious look. "VANESSA! Why are you lying!? According to everything, you really are her. No doubt at all. I'm not stupid okay? But-"

I interrupted him, "Okay, Fine. You don't believe me. That's fine, I wouldn't think you believed in me as a friend anyways."
Derrick clenched his fists, showing anger and long pain in him, and he spoke for himself. "Says the one who wouldn't even think of me as a friend more enough to at least tell me the truth!!"

HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I'M DOING THIS FOR NOT ONLY HIM. FOR EVERYONE.

"Why are you so stubborn and naive!?" I striked him down with hard statements, according to his expression in his eyes. Inside, I know I'm right and I'm doing the right thing. He's just messing me up.
"Vanessa.-"
"I'M Wendy. Sheesh, Vanessa is no longer here. She's dead. Get over it." Hopefully that stops him from believing in magic and stuff. But I wasn't lying when I said Vanessa is dead. The old me is somebody I can't go back to being.

Walking out passed the stunned friend, I closed the door, hearing the whimpering sounds of his voice. Walking out of the hallways to the exit, the voice of Derrick is now gone where I can no longer hear him. I have to lie, forgive me for that.
Now my current concern is looking for Charlene, he's going to go after her once he finds out that she has the journal.

The journal is a book, not some normal kind, but a mystical one which was written by her father. Filled with many spells and knowledge, it's one of the most dangerous weapons ever created. If the man who killed me were to capture it...
"You always knew too much." Salvador scoffed but grinned on the front porch, waiting in front of Derrick's house. It's him. It's him.

I remember how me and Charlene were walking down the empty streets, innocently without knowing what's bond to happen. With Charlene behind, telling me not to go deep into the journals too much.. And me, who was ahead of her as we walk slowly, laughing and giggling. The sounds of the vrooming car startled which seems all clear to me. The stoplights however read "Stop."

But the next few seconds, I hear a huge thump, and a huge scream by the sounds of Charlene. Pain as I remembered daggered into my guts, so deep that I would have cried. But I paid more attention to the car that hit me, the man who was behind the car was smiling. He pulled down the window, and said clearly, "You knew too much. Little girl." I didn't mind that during the time, instead I faced to Charlene who was running in slow motion. Everything around me seemed in slow motion. The last thing I did was mouthed : I love you all.

-----

"Hello I'm Wendy!" I smiled with cheeky eyes and did a weird pose.
"Oh HI WENDY! You don't have much time yet. You gotta tell the truth. I mean I grabbed popcorn to see the moment but you just ruined it!" He pouted as he tossed the bad of popcorn aside.
Facing the man who killed me, I tested my acting skills.
"Don't worry, I'll do that soon. You know I just want to go back to the underworld." I said with a "fine" tone.

I knew now that before it wasn't Ezekiel who ordered me to tell the truth. There's magic in this world. If Charlene can play with magic, who she banned herself because of me... There's alot of possibilities in these worlds. I'm guessing Salvador morphed into Ezekiel, using the transformation spell that can only be used temporarily.

"Good. If you don't, I'll make your life worst no matter which world you go to." Salvador grinned and with the snap of his hands, he vanished. However, where did he go. What if he was still looking for the journal Charlene has?!
"Shiz." I intrigued with worry. Running as I did, Charlene's house was two streets away so it wasn't far. There was Marqais riding his bike on the side walks. Great, I thought.
"Hey! Wait!" I waved my hands in the air as I caught up to him. He stopped his bike in "What?"
"Take me to Charlene's house. Quickly!" I ordered as I climbed onboard the back of the bicycle.

Marqais kept asking me questions as he pedaled the bike. "Why are you such in a rush? And why -"
I snapped at him, "Just GO! We don't have much time!" Which made him peddled faster. Why do I hope that it isn't too late.

I have to fix everything.

Upon the house of Charlene's, I felt a nervous feeling that striked my chest. No, that wasn't it. The feeling of "order is out of place" is what I'm thinking. Would she be afraid of me, I wonder.

P.O.V. ended
-----------

Derrick was all alone, in the attic of his very home. Stress, anger, confusion, all at once attacked his mind. He tries to obtain it, thinking it was no big deal, he can handle a mistake. Before he knew it, his eyes started to become heavy, and his mind shut down. Thump! He fainted to the ground from his knees to his face flat on the floor.

"Derrick, you really are amusing everytime you're in pain. C'mon, everyone thinks you are so optimistic to even shed a tear."

Spoke the girl that stood in the dream scape of his mentality. She stood in a chair, with a wide grin on her face as she crossed her legs.
The view that surrounded her was just filled with clouds... and the floor where water flowed was rising as Derrick got emotional.

"My, and haven't you cried enough? Especially in front of Vanessa a lot?" She chuckled.
Derrick who stood in front of her scoffed, "Blossom, what the hell do you need now."
"Oh, just to remind you that I was right about Wendy being Vanessa." Blossom exclaimed as she fluttered her long eye lashes.

She whipped her long black raven hair to her back and brushed off her straight bangs from covering her deep red eyes that glowed.
Her pale white skin was covered in clothing which are a black leather jacket, ripped short jeans, a pretty designed black choker around her neck, and punk combat boots.

"I don't believe that anymore. Even if it was true, she doesn't trust me." He spoken up yet with little hope he was wrong.
Blossom glared at him awkwardly, "Hey, I know her. Vanessa is alive. It's just she lies alot. I'm the one who helped you on this anyways."
"I'm the one who assumed this even before you came into my head. And that was a mistake, I feel like an idiot." He sighed under his breath.
"But you were right though. She is alive. If she wasn't, why would Wendy respond like that to Charlene's spell? But you knew there was always something wrong with her right?"

"I know, she has to bear the pain, the burden of being a visionary." Derrick answered but continued, "I love her that much... to even make her hate me for caring."
"Now don't get all emotional, you might get fill this area with your tears again." Blossom splashed the water with the tip of her foot. Then she reassured him, "Don't give up.. hmph, it would be so boring if you didn't."
Derrick flickered his eyes wide open, and spat out, "Who said I was giving the hell up!"
"You know Vanessa is a tough one. Good luck with that." She shrugged and laughed.

Before he was able to say anything, he was back to the awoken scape. Derrick gained a major headache though but he set that aside. Using his advanced intelligence and strategies, he needed to find a way... to settle it all.