(Day 5) Help

Jeremy thought for a while and finally got an idea. He dialed up the guys to help. Then I heard a knock on the door, and I was kinda shy and embarrassed that the guys were here in our house. I heard Olaf and Pastel jump up to greet them. After Jeremy explain everything that happened, Avi asked a question. "Where is she?" He said. She has locked herself in the bathroom. They all walked over to the bathroom. I heard their footsteps and dropped dead silent. All of a sudden, I heard a knock. "Kirstin?" Scoff said. I just sniffled. "Girl, we need to talk" added Mitch. I opened the door to reveal my droopy makeup face. "Oh, you really need some waterproof mascara." Said Mitch. I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. That's when I realized that Jeremy wasn't here. "Well, that's what we wanted to talk about" Says Kevin. "He told us the whole story" said Scott while patting my back. So now I'm embarrassed because my band mates are guys and they're talking to me about my relationship! But, of course I try to hide it in. "He apologized" said Mitch breaking the silence. "Is there any chance you can apologize back?" Said Avi. I started crying even more, with Mitch's arm around me, Scott's warming smile patting my back, and Avi and Kevin comforting me all the way. I nodded my head, signaling yes, still sniffling and crying with my droopy makeup. We all walk outside to see Jeremy sitting on the couch. They all leave the room as I just stand there staring at him. The guys were watching from far, and I felt so pressured to apologize with the guys staring at me and with Mitch signaling me to go every second. I take a deep breath and confidently sit down next to Jeremy. "Thanks for your apology, I accept it" I say quietly. He doesn't respond. So now I'm in a room with 5 guys and being forced to apologize to my boyfriend while my boy-band mates are staring. This couldn't get any weirder. Well, actually it did. After about 10 minutes of complete silence, Jeremy turns toward me and kisses me. It felt like forever and I wanted it to go on forever until I realized how embarrassed I was with the other guys staring. Olaf and Pastel ran straight to us. Pastel jumped in my arms and Olaf sat on the floor being pet by Jeremy. We were one big happy family again. When I go to fetch the other boys, Mitch is in tears. (You know how emotional Mitch is). We thank them and they go home. Well, what a dinner date this was.