(DAY 12) New Memeber part 3

"Hey what are you doing today" I texted Mitch. I knew he was gonna respond with nothing and go to the movies with me or something. I awaited his response as I showered and got dresses for the day. When I returned to my phone I see a reply. "Hanging out w/ Casey" was all he said. I lied flat on my bed. I picked up my phone and texted Avi. "Hey bro, doing anything today?" Waiting for his response took forever. As soon as I heard my ringtone I grabbed my phone. "With Casey" was all he said. I decided not to loose myself yet as I texted Scott. "Please tell me you aren't doing anything today" I texted. He texted me back in 2 seconds flat, typical Scott. "Sorry Kitty, im with Casey." Without a second thought I texted Kevin. "Hi, what r u doing today?" He texted back saying, " I am chilling with Casey." Right when I read his text my heart sunk. I lay on my bed and felt a tear on my cheek. I can't keep treating myself like this. I grabbed my phone, not doubting my self one bit and texted Casey. "Hi Casey, what are your doing today" I asked. A few minutes later she responded with "I'm with the boys." "Mitch, Avi, Scott, and Kevin?" I asked. She responded saying yes, and right then I knew my life was over. Soon enough I checked Casey's Instagram just to see something I didn't want to. She had posted a picture with the boys stating that it was the Pentatonix group. There was just one flaw. IT ISNT PENTATONIX WITHOUT ME! To make matters worse I figured out she could actually replace me since she is also a Mezzo Soprano. Wait. Why else would Esther hire ANOTHER Mezzo? Just to let me down easy? With all these thoughts running into my head, tears had already began to stream down my face like a river of hatred and depression. Should I tell the boys how I feel? I could already tell. This would be a long night.