(Day 6) Europe

Today we were in the tour bus driving to our next stop in Europe. We had to stay in a hotel. When we reached the hotel we decided roommates. Kevin and Avi definitely wanted to room together. So that left the trio together. Kevin and Avi got their keys for room 310 and we got the key to room 313. We arrived and entered our room. Ahh, the smell of a new hotel. As soon as I went into the bedroom, my jaw dropped. Just then, all our luggage arrived at our hotel. I realized that there was only one bed. "No need to worry" Mitch said as he stepped into the room with a huge suitcase. He opened the suitcase and out came a fold up mattress he unrolled it and sprawled out like a spider onto his queen size mattress. "That's means we have to share a bed" said Scott. I walked up to Mitch and politely asked, "can I please use your mattress." "Sweetie, this is MINE!" Well, by this time is was already 11:30 the flight and getting settled into Europe was tiring. So, we decided to get some rest. Mitch was already sound asleep and snoring. Scott and I jumped on the bed, acting like nothing was awkward.

~MORNING~

I yawned as I woke up, to my surprise I was the first one. I decided to get up and make some coffee. I made 3 cups of coffee, one for me and one for the boys. Then Scott and Mitch woke up and we had our coffee. Earlier Esther announced that we have a break for 2 days. Which means no performing or rehearsals. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door Avi and Kevin stepped in and Mitch offered to make them coffee too. We were all deciding where to go. We brainstormed for quite a while but then we all agreed to go sight-seeing, I can't wait! We hopped on the tour bus and drove to the nearest tourist attraction. We saw many beautiful buildings and old artifacts. When it was late and we were all extremely exhausted we decided to get on the bus and find a nice place to eat dinner. We argued forever and ended up eating McDonalds for dinner, eww! Oh well, can't wait for tomorrow!