(Day 10) New Memeber

All of a sudden we all got a text from Esther. "We have a new member" I read aloud. "What?" Said Scott and Mitch. We were on tour so the trio shared at hotel and so did Avi and Kevin. "Her name is Casey" I said. Right when Scott was about to say something there was a knock on our door. I opened it and it was Avi and Kevin. "Come in" I said. "Did you guys here about the new member?" Asked Kev, sitting next to Scott. "Yeah!" Said Mitch in his high voice. Then, there was another knock on the door. None of the boys got up to answer it so I did. I opened the door and standing there was Esther with this girl, it was Casey! She had pretty blonde hair all tied up, she was wearing leggings with a blue sweater. She looked so pretty, she had flawless eyeliner and wings. He lips were lined and perfect. Esther looked at her watch and said, "gotta go, make her feel welcome" and with that she left. I walked in with Casey and all the boys stared at her. "Seems there is no girl in this band" she said completely ignoring who was behind her. She walked forward and all the boys stared at me. I mouthed "what?" And they all shrugged their shoulders. "Hey" said Scott walking in front of Casey, holding her waist. "This is Kevin, Mitch, and Avi. They stared into each other's eyes. "And I'm Scott." He said. "Okay" she said in a sarcastic way pulling his hands off. "Hi Scott, hi Avi, hi Kevin." She said, completely ignoring me. "And I'm Kirstin" I said turning her around. She looked at me up and down, and kissed her teeth giving me a disgusted look. "We think you two will get along fine" said Avi standing up. "So what do you sing?" Asked Kev changing the subject. "I'm the mezzo soprano" she said boasting. "IM the mezzo soprano" I said. "So, we have two mezzo sopranos" said Mitch positively. "Mitch is right, it will help the group" agreed Avi. Then we started rehearsals. During "No" she let out a high note and the group smiled at her. I stared at her in disgust and sang higher. Then she sang higher. Then I sang higher. Then she sang her highest note, and I gave up. "I can't work with her!" I said complaining. "Kirst? You interrupted the song!" Said Scott. "Great job by the way Casey." Said Avi. Just then I stood up and slammed the door after me. I went back to our hotel. This sucked!
A/N
Hey guys! I know I said I won't write here anymore but here I am! I will continue writing because this is turning out to be a great story and I can't possible let my amazing readers down!
(P.s sorry for the cliff hanger! :0 )