Chapter 15 (New)

Why did this book get popular when I went on hiatus/slow update? Anyway, if you didn't read the author note, there is more to chapter 14 that was for some reason deleted. By the way, this Aragon and Areon are different from the other book. I just forgot I used the same name. Now let's get back to the story.

Eros p.o.v.

After meeting with Damien's uncle, I went back to the room and studied it in my room. There wasn't anything that helped me in it. It was just filled with theories and stories of the scarab. Though it was really interesting. Most of the theories came from my family's ancestors. Some were crazy, but others were actually possible.

I got so intrigued with the book, that I completely forgot about Hebe. She came into my room and yelled at me for ditching her. After she was done, we hung out for a little while till it was time for me to meet up with Ian, Braydon, and Damien.

That is where I am right now. Waiting for the other three show up. I was fifteen minutes early, so it wasn't much of a surprise.

"Hey where is everyone," a voice asks. I get startled and jump. I look around for the voice, but I can't see anybody talking to me. "Up here Arrow." I look up and see Damien hovering over me with his dragon wings. Everybody in this part of town is a castor, so we're not worried about exposure.

"You now really look like a demon," I comment, with a little chuckle.

Damien huffs at me. He flies in front of me and flips upside down, so now his face facing me. He glares at me and crosses his arms. Then I see horns start to appear on his head and his eyes start glowing. A few black and purple scales appear on the side of his face and they go down to his neck. He then gives me a little smirk on his face. "Now what."

I shrug. "Isn't this the moment when the superhero kisses the more attractive love interest that is totally out of his league," I say with a smirk. He glares at me, making me chuckle. "Come down here Demon."

He does a flip in the air and lands in front of me. His wings, scales, and horns disappear and his eyes go back to normal. "And I thought I was the arrogant one."

"You are. I'm just stating the facts."

He rolls his eyes at me and looks around for the others, but doesn't see them. "I thought the movie started at 7:30," he says. He checks his watch and frowns. "It's already 7:40."

I snort at his words. "The movie starts at eight o'clock actually. Ian probably told you earlier, because you're always late."

"Actually the movie starts at 7:50, but I knew you were going to be here super early," another voice says. We turn and see Ian riding a horse, towards us. When he's close enough he jumps off of it and the animal shifts into Braydon. "So we're all actually here on time." I hear Damien chuckle behind me and I turn and smack him in the arm.

The four of us walk into the movie theater and start our movie date.

Ivan p.o.v.

"C'mon Kenny, talk to me," I beg Kendall. He is currently laying on his bed, reading about some satellite and I am trying to get him to talk to me about the party incident.

He shrugs his shoulders. "There is nothing to talk about. I was drunk, he was drunk, and we had intercourse. The two of us don't even remember most of it," he tells me. I groan and put my head in his pillow. Kendall isn't good talking about his emotions, which isn't healthy. Instead he pushes them down and tries to distract himself from them.

I put my head out of the pillow and look at him. "Well it was your first time, so it must have been a big deal," I say quietly, as I feel my face redden.