Chapter 17

Sorry, but this chapter won't focus on Damien or Eros. It's just that the next chapter is a little sad and the last one was sad, so I wanted to write something more happy. I hope you guys like it.

Jordan p.o.v.

I sigh sadly again as I see Damien flipping through the grimoire, looking for what he needs. Ever since that day last week, all he's done is read through all of Eros books and he has a lot of them. He's already missed three days of school and that's after the break we just had. Damien rarely eats, sleeps, or do anything else.

"How about some fresh air," I suggest. He smells really bad, since he hasn't showered in days. He grunts, meaning no or he isn't paying attention. "Fine than. But I'm going to be back later and we're going out." He grunts again, not caring about what I said.

I get up and walk out of his room. I go sit in the couch in his living room and decide to take a nap. I've been staying over for the last couple of days to take care of Damien and it's been tiring. It's been a battle to get him to eat anything or do anything.

I close my eyes for a sec and I hear a few light footsteps on his hard wood floor. I open my eyes and I follow where I heard the noise. I see somebody in tight short hot pink running shorts, bent over, rummaging through a laundry basket. The person is also wearing a light pink sweater that is too big for them.

When the person gets up, I recognize who they are. "Ivy," I shout. This causes my kitten to jump and turn over to look at me. He looks over at me and stares at my body. I look down and I realize I'm in basketball shorts, without a shirt since I took a shower before going to check on Damien. I also notice the boner I got from staring at Ivan's ass.

He blushes when he realizes what he's doing and looks away. Then he notices what he's wearing and tries to cover his sinful legs. "W-w-what are y-you doing here," he asks me. Ever since he rejected my date in the bathroom, he's been avoiding me which hurts. He said that he didn't want a pity date and he understood what I did was just playful flirting. Oh how wrong he is.

"I've been taking care of Damien. What are you doing here?" I tried my hardest to not think of anything dirty, but by how he looks now, it keeps reminding me of a wet dream I had.

"Damien said I could use the laundry in his room whenever I want," he says, playing with the bottom of his sweater. God he looks so hot in pink. I would totally bottom for him if he wore that. "S-stop looking at me like that." He bashfully looks down at the floor.

"Than stop looking so sexy. By the way, why are you wearing that and when is the next laundry day."

"Stop saying stuff like that, you're making me blush," my kitten tells me. "I'm wearing this because my whites mixed with my reds and this is all I had left."

I open my mouth to say something, but there is a knock on the door that cuts me off. The two of us frown and Ivan goes to check on the door. When the door opens, a huge 6'5 guy is standing there. His hair and beard are black and grey making him look older. He still has muscle on his body and still looks attractive.

He looks Ivan up and down and frowns. He then looks over at me and rage appears in his eyes. He carefully picks up Ivan and puts him behind him. Another guy, smaller than the first, grabs him and pulls him into his chest protectively.
The larger guy stomps over to me and raises a fist that almost hits me when it comes down.

"Papa," Ivan screams pushing the other guy away.

The big guy keeps on trying to punch me, but I'm fast enough to dodge him. I don't want to hit my possible father in law. "He touched my little innocent Prince. I'm going to kill him," he screams.